Taking Back Tatooine

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

bizob
Taking Back Tatooine

Post by bizob » Sun May 22, 2005 7:04 pm

As many of you know, the war on tatooine is really heating up. the other nite we brought the rebels score down 25 points. it seems the rebels have retaliated. they brought our score down 21 points.

First off, grats to all who helped in the base raids over the weekend, thanks to all who placed bases and special thanks to those who donated bases for others to place. Extra special thanks to our off-planet allies who dontaed bases for us to place.

Now is the time to strike the final blow to rebels and take our beloved planet once and for all. We must step up our base raids and continue to place as many BIG bases as we can. To do this we MUST work together as a team. If you can afford a big bases thats great, but i you cant you can still help alot. You may donate credits to either lexx or myself and we use the money to buy big bases. Also we need a human who we can all delegate FP to, and then that person could use the FP to get bases (remember we get 2 free bases with each base purchased with FP).

Well thats enough propaganda, err i mean motivational speaking. Now lets go blow some rebel bases!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun May 22, 2005 7:07 pm

Kuiloo has done a wonderful job, donating 500k to me today (and 500k, last week). We have confirmed reports that the base that brought down our score from 201 to 285 was one Imperial Tactical Center (PvE), located in the area of Fort Ironwold, owned by a former XIII. The base was destroyed by Rebels, and not the owner. This much is confirmed.

bizob

Post by bizob » Mon May 23, 2005 1:21 pm

great job kuiloo. i'll have some cash to donate soon. i've been selling some old weapons and junk i had laying around the house as well as grinding missions for some money. i also have over 20k of FP i'd just love to delegate to someone who could use it to by bases (stupid alien penalties).

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Mon May 23, 2005 9:52 pm

One Tatical Centre does that much? I will donate one million credits to buying a PVE Detachment HQ plus 4 turrets for it if I am allowed to place it.

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue May 24, 2005 1:52 pm

Any assistance from our Imperial allies are welcome. Feel free to place any bases you like anytime, anywhere on Tatooine (except Fort Oasis is filled, so anywhere outside, including the outskirts is acceptable).

bizob

Post by bizob » Tue May 24, 2005 3:44 pm

Leviathen wrote:One Tatical Centre does that much? I will donate one million credits to buying a PVE Detachment HQ plus 4 turrets for it if I am allowed to place it.

Yes the big bases are where it's at. This is why we've been saying "save ur money and fp" and "lets pool our resources". i dont have a million credits to donate anymore but im working on making money again and i'll gladly chip in for bases.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Tue May 24, 2005 4:03 pm

Actually I will donate 1.5mil plus the four turrets

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 12, 2005 12:37 pm

Whats the currrent score on Tatooine after the base blowing yesterday?

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:02 am

Just checked the score is Imp 295 Reb 357
So we are getting closer!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:33 am

Yep, we're inching up. Plus I think we still have an SF Detachment HQ to place.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:48 am

If any of my 3 SF Forward Outposts getts blown up, I want to place a bigger base.
Being Twi'lek it will cost me too much to get one from a recruiter, so i suppose i will have to buy one. Anyone know good places to buy big bases or are they purchased to order?

also is it worth destroying one of my small bases to replace it?