FP Farmin is BACK!

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

bizob
FP Farmin is BACK!

Post by bizob » Mon May 02, 2005 3:55 pm

found a rebel forward outpost with no turrets last nite. the NPCs were only like level 27. wasnt too hard for me (lvl67) to solo. i even got inside to slice the BH term for an easy 1050 BH xp. got 15 fp per kill but didnt get any weapons or combat xp from the NPCs.
Just a reminder we ARE still at war. we need to save lots of fp to buy imperial bases so get busy. all members are encouraged to save up and buy the biggest bases you can. if you're alien you are encouraged to delegate FP to Lexx.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon May 02, 2005 5:15 pm

Before the 16th, everyone farm this base. We will be planning to hit it the 14th.

Post by Guest » Tue May 03, 2005 8:10 am

Also remember it is Double XP week and I was getting tons of FP in space last night. I will be farming xp like crazy in space. The ground game is not my point of interest anymore lol.

Xan

Post by Xan » Tue May 03, 2005 10:06 am

i really want to grind my space stuff because of double xp week but im afraid if i do that i might not be able to get my full ground template by the time respec is over... :?

Post by Guest » Tue May 03, 2005 10:29 am

Xan do the ground first pilot is easy since I will be master tonight. Kuiloo helped me alot with this and glad he did is a great person ingame and helps out alot.

Xan

Post by Xan » Tue May 03, 2005 3:37 pm

yeah he is Opasish, ive known him a long time, he seems to be getting more involved nowadays but that may just be me, ive known him ever since i joined RID way back when.

Post by Guest » Wed May 04, 2005 8:12 am

Yeah just need to finish corvette tonight. Dam thing is hard and came so close to finishing it last night. Maybe Kuiloo like to give me a hand!