Results of last nights base strike

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
Results of last nights base strike

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:14 am

Last night, combined Imperial forces of RID, XIII, TIO, and more Imperial groups got prepared before 8 PM EST. I must say, the turnout was fantastic. More than 22 people made it to the attacks, and there were other backup slicers to take over if one was having trouble. I would like to thank everyone who participated in any way for these attacks. I would also like to add that things went pretty quickly and on time.

The total number of bases destroyed were 5 PvE Forward Outposts along with several turrets. Although, Bizob may have destroyed more with the Imperials after a logged off; however, I need to ask if he did so. The Rebels still have Tatooine to my knowledge, but the placement of bases as well as the destruction of them is bringing us to a near tie.

The bases destroyed during my time online was 4 in a complex near Anchorhead, and 1 near Farpoint Valley.

bizob

Post by bizob » Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:46 pm

Total number of bases blown last nite was 9.
Special thanks to our allies from TIO and XIII. I would also like to recognize the efforts of Fenealie, Keelok and Remoe, who continued the base attacks with me on the "2nd shift". Our 4-man team took down 4 additional bases in a short time and me and Fenalie were without buffs. Both shifts showed how effective we can be as a group.
Also, i found some more rebel bases placed further south of the complex we hit last nite. I believe they were replacments for the bases we blew up. We will be taking down ALL these rebel bases hopefuly by the end of the weekend (remember all this is a holiday weekend - Easter)

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:54 pm

Wow! Nice work to everyone who attended the second shift as well. We nearly reached our estimate of destroying 10 bases. Throughout the weekend we can destroy bases some more.

bizob

Post by bizob » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:01 pm

6 more bases were destroyed this morining by Keelok ands morning crew. Great Work!! we're gaining ground on the rebels fast but they are fighting back so we need to keep this level of intesity up.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:37 am

Nice! We gotta keep pummling them 'till they simply cease to exist. Those Rebels have been fighting back. I think they destroyed 2 bases outside our city, but I'm not entirely sure. The general area around Fort Oasis has so many bases that I cant keep track of them all :lol:

In either case, those bases that we just bought can be given away. But the devs need to fix that problem which wont allow us to retrieve items from our vendors.

For some reason that bug only seems to be for vendors in the Mospic High Range :x

vendor issues as well / Update on "Waco's De-Basers, In

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:51 pm

Lexx,
I've got a ticket thats been ongoing with CS from Friday. It seems to be dirrectly related to 14.1 vendor patch. Do you have an open ticket? Have you heard anything from CS?

Also, I can confirm that " Waco's De-basers, Inc. ", which consist of Keelok, Waco and myself have been working on this 3 man squad for some time. The 6 bases where something of a test as we are honing our technique. Now that we have reliable and up-to-date intel, our intent is to push back;... and push hard. :evil:

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:08 pm

Yes, that vendor problem is real big and problamatic. I hope the CSR's can respond with a solution.