The Tatooine Offensive

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

bizob
The Tatooine Offensive

Post by bizob » Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:23 am

I am happy to report tonites attack on Fort Alliance was a complete success. We destroyed the rebel base there with help from our allies. Thanks to all who came out to help take our home planet back for the Empire. Special thanks to Vall for his help.

Assembling at Fort Oasis

The Rebel Base at Fort Alliance

The Beginning of the End

Didn't there used to be a base here?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:30 pm

I really want to thank *everyone* who came and/or asissted in anyway for this attack. I can not wait to see the looks on those Rebels faces when they see their Rebel base was replaced by two Imperial Outposts.

We are going to place the remainder of our Imperial bases in an attempt to beat down those Rebels. We will also move forth and attack the PvE Sarlaac City base next.

bizob

Post by bizob » Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:22 am

the rebel pve base north of sarlacc has been destroyed and an imperial base put in its place. thanks to all who helped, especially our allies from DM, BSA, TLC and SHC. we will continue patrolling the planet for more bases and try to get vuln times on pvp bases. in the meantime, i ask all of you to continue grinding out fp and getting bases and defenses. it is clear that pvp bases will be the key to winning this planet so concentrate on those. also, remember it is not only the number of bases we have on the planet but how long those bases last that determines the planetary occupation score. we will eventually have to defend our pvp bases and im sure our allies will be right there to help us, but we will need a stockpile of large turretts. remember bases and defenses can be donated to me or lexx.
Keep up the good work all.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:46 pm

Good to hear, I knew it would go BOOM. Unfortunately, I had to log right before the slicing procedure was complete, but I managed to have some fun killing some of them Rebels.

I have reports of 3-4 Rebel bases next to Anchorhead. I believe 1 is PvP and 2 are PvE. There is also a Rebel base right next to Farpoint Valley. I have reasons to assume it is also PvE, but this is also unconfirmed. This particular Rebel base is located next to our Imperial Forward Outpost surrounding Farpoint Valley.