Battle Results

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Idfig
Battle Results

Post by Idfig » Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:31 pm

Before i begin i would just like to say that i am proud of everyone who fought in that battle. You went into it knowing that you could not win.

To begin we assembeld for buffs like planned then at 8 we went to New Hope were we were met with something unexpected. It was what seemed like an army of rebs and a couple of jedi to.

Lexx told us to wait for reinforcments. After waiting for a long time, almost an hour, Lexx had to leave and left me in charge. At that point i contacted the names Lexx gave me. I ordered the attack after i found out not many more people could come.

And so i bring you the news of defeat, but we all knew that we could not possibly win without having prepaired in the small amount of time that we did prepair.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:47 pm

It was a great effort. Next time we attack we will take them by surprise. Thanks for everyone who attended, many people came, but going again 3-5 jedi, plus many other rebels was out of our league. /salute to all the Imperials

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:17 am

We may have lost the battle, but we will not lose the war. One thing is clear, their mayor is one pathetic liar. Apparently the bases mean enough to them that they had enough reinforcements to send against us. I imagine covert operations will begin immediately to probe any further defenses. While they may have been able to repel us once, constant and strategic strikes on their bases will prove effective. No one said war was an easy business. We will strike again. We will learn the vulnerabilities. And we will exploit those vulnerabilities to our advantage.

I hope to get opinions on what our next move should be. I have my own ideas, but I'd like to hear some other input (especially considering the fact that I was not able to attend the battle). I will be in contact with many of you in the coming days.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:12 am

Doing things strategic is important. It's always good to have more fire power, but if we do things efficiently, we can succeed. I would propose doing smaller attacks on New Hope to destroy their newer defences. Creating diversions is also another way to withdraw Rebels from their location.

Idfig

Post by Idfig » Fri Dec 31, 2004 7:02 pm

One problem lexx, everyone who attacked was city banned.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:07 pm

Doesn't really matter... they didn't have too much in their city to begin with. No shuttle or anything. Heck, I dont even know if they even had a cloner. As it stands, we just cant go inside their City Hall, or make withdrawals from their bank :lol:

All city-ban does is prevent non-citizens from using public services in a city. It doesn't mean you can enter the city, that would be bad :P