ATTACK

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

ATTACK

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:54 pm

RIGHT NOW THE BASE IS VULN. AND IT IS BEING ATTACKED BY UP TO TEN REBELS! IF YOU READ THIS LOG ON NOW AND DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN TO SAVE THE BASE!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:54 pm

Alright, here is the report on the base. Apparently Fort Alliance attacked our base during vulnerability times, and destroyed all the mines and turrets. I logged on to find BSA and RID destroyed all Rebel resistance. One turrets was replaced and the mines filled with explosives. We then flew to Coronet to retaliate, followed by driving to Dragon's Hold for heals. That was where I logged.

Apparently Ranxerok, a former member of RID, sent the Rebels to our base. While I like BSA as a guild, Ranxerok most likely sent the Rebels either for

A.) Excietment
B.) To look like a hero once they killed the Rebs.
or
C.) All of the above

While it was more exciting than sorting through guild lists, and gave me some adrenaline for the day, dont trust Ranxerok. This will only serve our means to destroy the Fort Alliance base. All Rebels were also city banned, vehicles destroyed, and a suspected spy was lured into a covert scanner and shot. Good thing is we learned to slaughter those Rebels, but this is just the first attack on our beloved base. As for turrets, plans to have those replaced with large dish turrets will be underway.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sun Dec 12, 2004 8:58 pm

LexxYovel wrote:A.) Excietment
B.) To look like a hero once they killed the Rebs.
or
C.) All of the above

D. Just to P!$$ us off cause he hates us.

Oh wait, he just hates me because apparently I am the entire reason his sorry @$$ got kicked out of RID.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:12 pm

Hehe, most likely. He denied ever contacting the Rebs when I said, "Called on the Rebs, eh Ranx?" Would cut him some slack if he at least told the truth. How else did Fort Alliance find the vuln times, and have BSA come and protect the base all at once? It cost us two turrets, covert scanner, and all the mines.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:25 pm

*sniff, sniff*

I smell a mole...

bizob

Post by bizob » Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:51 pm

we need to change vuln time now. everytime we find out someone knows vuln time change it immediatly. lets keep those pesky rebels on thier toes.

bizob

Post by bizob » Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:38 am

Last edited by bizob on Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:48 pm

Kurke managed to rest the times, but still. I think sending the times to the entire guild lead to one RID giving the times away. I dont know who would though. Or whether it was intentional or it was just slipped out casually. But Ranx could have stayed around the base and recorded the vulnerability times as well. He could have just entered the base and said, hey look, base is vulnerable... gonna tell the Rebs! Hard to tell the truth anywhere. But at least we have ths strength to deflect such an attack.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:05 pm

*Sniff, sniff*

Nope.... I still smell a mole....

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:01 pm

I say we, change the vuln times, if possible, and don't tell the guild. That's the only way to secure confidentiality. And i seriously doubt Ranx sat at the base all day to record the times, he's too lazy.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:19 pm

Lol your right. Ranx doesnt have the attention span for it. But still, he could have strolled in one day and saw it vulnerable by coincidence. But yes, a mole is definitely another possibility. Reset the vuln times and give the times to only the Commanders and Captains.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:47 pm

The two of us are tight. I'll see what I can find out.

Idfig

Post by Idfig » Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:43 pm

i have a covert scanner to replace the old one

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:13 pm

Thanks Idfig. But keep those in storage. We got a covert scanner up, and when more get destroyed we can replace 'em.

Idfig

Post by Idfig » Mon Dec 13, 2004 8:05 pm

k