A great day for RID... Oasis Stronghold up and running!

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
A great day for RID... Oasis Stronghold up and running!

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:59 pm

You heard right RID, we finnally got our Forward Outpost. Due to very generous donations from Isiimorcs, donating the sum of around 10k FP, I managed to purchase the Forward Outpost which Kurke placed withen our city. After placement, Isiimorcs left me enough money to buy turrets, mines, covert scanners, explosives and such. And after placement, many RID's got generous and donated credits for maintenance, resources for defence repairs, explosives for the mine fields, etc.

The base is currently up and running for more than 140 days, but feel free to put in more credits and resources. We are maxed out on defences, but feel free to stockpile on supplies, just in case.

I am going to post more info from in-game to here, but hang tight. The base has one Imperial faction terminal, a recruiter, and faction spawns. I took the liberty to put a neutral and Imperial terminal outside for easy access.

Also, trainers and such have been placed (refer to Fort Oasis section).

Thanks everyone for your support. Keep watch over the Oasis Stronghold, and eliminate any Rebel resistance! This is just one of our goals for RID... we will most definitely get a Detachment HQ next in the future if not somthing better than what we have!