War with MEK-L

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
War with MEK-L

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:50 pm

For those who attended our latest guild meeting, or read the recap mail, you'll know we're planning a guild war, starting with the Rebel guild of MEK-L. I'll spare all of you the details, and just clarify that MEK-L is the sister PvP guild of MEK.

As soon as Cannar responds to my PM, we'll begin the war very soon, likely some time this week.

Before we begin the war, we'll be sure to have compiled a list of willing war participants. Only members willing to participate in this guild war will be attackable to MEK-L, and vise-versa. If the war isn't for you, you can mark yourself as "exempt" at any time. I will send a guide as to how to handle all those things soon.

If you feel you need anything to help you fight (IE: Armor, food, weapons, etc), post here. We can most likely help supply members who need assistance.

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:54 pm

I will probably be exempt on all characters. Not really my thing.

Corvallon

Post by Corvallon » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:36 am

I will fight...and be ganked on a regular basis. :D

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:35 am

Corvallon wrote:I will fight...and be ganked on a regular basis. :D

lol we will group together then :P

Ahasya

Post by Ahasya » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:48 am

Daiho wrote:

I will be willing to give a whirl with Ahasya, but may have to tag team up you guys too! :D

Owebb

Post by Owebb » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:56 pm

Ahasya wrote:
Daiho wrote:

I will be willing to give a whirl with Ahasya, but may have to tag team up you guys too! :D

Wow, that just doesn't sound right.

Owebb

Post by Owebb » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:00 pm

What is the risk vs. reward for these guild wars? I have never been in one and I'd like to know what to expect. Do you get GCW? Some sort of rating? I don't have a problem pwnzorzizing a guild, but what do we get out of it (if anything)?

Cheers,
Owebb

Ahasya

Post by Ahasya » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:41 pm

Owebb wrote:
Ahasya wrote:

Wow, that just doesn't sound right.

Was brought to my attention that I had a little typo in my earlier comment. I meant to say tag team up "with" you guys too. :lol:

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Owebb wrote:What is the risk vs. reward for these guild wars? I have never been in one and I'd like to know what to expect. Do you get GCW? Some sort of rating? I don't have a problem pwnzorzizing a guild, but what do we get out of it (if anything)?

Cheers,
Owebb

Sadly, nothing other than the gratification of increasing the RID kill-count. It's basically a way to show to others outside the guild that we're actively participating in this sort of stuff.

Owebb

Post by Owebb » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:05 pm

I guess my only concern would be being in the middle of a quest and getting ganked.

Corvallon

Post by Corvallon » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:17 pm

Owebb wrote:What is the risk vs. reward for these guild wars? I have never been in one and I'd like to know what to expect. Do you get GCW? Some sort of rating? I don't have a problem pwnzorzizing a guild, but what do we get out of it (if anything)?

Cheers,
Owebb

I want the manly, macho, chest beating satisfaction of killing Rebs from one of the best Reb guilds on server. I want to prove that Corvallon is the ultimate warrior and RID is to be feared.

Now, I'll come back to Earth... :)

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:52 pm

Cheers,
Owebb

It is just like regular pvp essentially.

Owebb

Post by Owebb » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Corvallon wrote:

Cheers,
Owebb

I want the manly, macho, chest beating satisfaction of killing Rebs from one of the best Reb guilds on server. I want to prove that Corvallon is the ultimate warrior and RID is to be feared.

You can't be The Ultimate Warrior, this guy already has the name taken:

I'm not sure you should mess with him. :lol:

Corvallon

Post by Corvallon » Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:25 am

Owebb wrote:
Corvallon wrote:

Cheers,
Owebb

You can't be The Ultimate Warrior, this guy already has the name taken:

I'm not sure you should mess with him. :lol:

He's more like The Ultimate Roider

Owebb

Post by Owebb » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:28 am

Touche' Corv. :lol: