MEK vs. RID results in!!!

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Santos
Colonel
MEK vs. RID results in!!!

Post by Santos » Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:11 am

After around a half hour of battling, MEK retreated from the Oasis, presumably because almost all of their forces were in Mos Espa after they cloned there. After that, they came back in another wave and tried again, and retreated yet again. The third time they came back with only half of their forces, but nothing happened and we just had some 1 on 1 battles. I have no idea what all this means, so if you think we won or lost, post here saying wat u think

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:14 am

Somtimes is hard to tell who won or lost in war. It's more left to the sides to think. Personally I think it was leaning more to a tie, nut perhaps it was a victory. Either way, I was pretty impressed with RID. It was a good fight. And thank Tele and Biz for taking over after we left :)

And of course, I appreciate all those members who arrived for the battle, it was pretty fun.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sat Sep 25, 2004 11:22 am

I killed 6 w00t heheh and at the end theyre the ones who left the oasis :)
i also killed tuco-the-ugly and he never came back lol o well he did at the end though

bizob

Post by bizob » Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:05 pm

ya its hard to say who "won" but it was a fun experience. the MEK guys were all cool and fought with honor. it would have been much cooler if more people could have been there and if it was a little more organized. Fin and Tele fought the best out of the RID crew, i expected tele to do well but fin really impressed me (hmm where'd i put that scatter pistol?). i was absolutely useless at first, trying to use carbines without buffs is worthless- HAM costs for specials is terrible. I did better with my light lightning cannon. i even got 2 incaps, someone took the DB on the first one(no biggy i was far away anyways) and i got incapped/DB'ed before i could get to db the second. oh well it was a fun event anyway.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:35 pm

yes, yes it was.... and also, Lexx, get rid of those anoying sub divisions and just narrow it down to divisions and members lol like this:

Medical Division
Commander
1st Officer
Guns/Ranged
Commander
1st officer
Close Range
Commander
1st officer
Intelligence (it helped us dig up dirt on CFM, didnt help much though)
Commander
1st officer
Crafting Division
Commander
1st officer
Creature Handling
Commander
1st Officer
Entertainment
Commander
1st Officer

Commander gets vested jacket, 1st officer gets belted, others get standard imperial uniforms, and we could also have a few sets of "rental" composite armor for those wars. Lexx, the sub divisions are SO DANG ANNOYING!!! OR, u could rank people like in the Imperial Army (lance corperal, staff corperal, seargeant, etc.)

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:06 pm

Hehe, but we dont have sub-divisions lol :P

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:53 pm

Lexx makes a point, we have no subdivisions. That and you never say why our current command strucutre is annoying, Tele. Plus, the command strucutre stays as it is. If you had a concern about it, you should have said something when we were redoing it.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 25, 2004 10:49 pm

Um... lol tele... that looks NOTHING like the current command structure... I think its great though, I've taken the liberty of making a few adjustments here and there to my squad (ie., Fingolfin is my Sergeant), but nothing too drastic :evil:

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:46 am

(sighs) sry i mixed up sub divisions and squads lol the squads confuse me!!!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:56 am

Hehe, it's okay. But trust me Tele, once you get the system better, its very easy to understand.

Fingolfin is going to be updated to Captain. And if you really want Tele, I will try and find a spot for you as Captain too. But you have to review the system more lol.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:12 pm

or DO i???? lol ok sure ill take a captian position...my title will be captian planet! id also have a themesong thing like the tv show!

Ty'e X'lor

Post by Ty'e X'lor » Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:17 pm

Yeah but on our home planet of Tattoine..... we have nothing TO SAVE!!! lol

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:17 pm

:lol:

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:17 pm

or DO i???? lol ok sure ill take a captian position...my title will be captian planet! id also have a themesong thing like the tv show!

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:09 pm

Lol, my sergeant! NOOOO!