MEK vs. RID war games tonight!

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
MEK vs. RID war games tonight!

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:37 am

WooT!

I chatted with Lexx for a while last night, and we got some good shit planned!

Allright, here's the deal, MEKers and RIDers!

*there is one sort of "condition"- some of us are not entirely sure about our schedules this weekend, myself included. IF we don't have the people/resources on either side ot pull this off, we can just wait, and go it when we do.*

***SET-UP***

-->We will be using a Guild War to do these wargames. MEK will declare war on RID, and RID will accept the war at 10pm ET to start the games.

-->MEK fighters will attack the RID city on tatooine between 10 and 10:30pm ET.

-->All the MEK fighters will clone in Mos Espa. If RID wins the first round, they will proceed to attack us in Mos Espa, where MEK will try and hold the cantina.
If MEK wins the first round, well... we'll figure out how to go from there, lol.
The end of a "round" will be determined by the war party leaders and common sense .

***RULES***
--> NO GRIEFING OF ANY KIND WILL COME FOM EITHER SIDE. I know RID and MEK well enough, and this rule isn't really even necessary to state, as we're all good people and no enemies. But just in case...

-->NO doctor buffs. Dancer buffs...? Lexx and I will decide this one... Lexx? thoughts?
Food, drink, and spice are all perfectly ok, and encouraged!

-->NO intentional vehicle destruction. No need for that, nor does it demonstrate any skill or anything. We all shoudl realize that with area attacks and the hecticness of combat, accidents could happen. And we can replace some bikes of they do. But keep it nice, nothing intentional!

--> NO fighting in: Cloning centers, hospitals, or starports. And unless notified otherwise, combat ONLY on TATOOINE.

I think that about covers it. Lexx, please post anything I forgot, any issues or clarifications.
The combat will be, respecting those rules, FULL ON PvP. Deathblows, all weapons and attacks, the whole deal. Wargames wouldn't really be too much fun if we weren't WARRING, eh?!

To stress again... this is NOT a guild war because we don't like RID, this has nothing to do with any gripes or problems. This is entirely for FUN, and I'm sure we'll all make sure it is, whoever wins or loses.

*one other issue that should be noted- since RID are imperial, and most of us are rebel, we undoubtedly WILL get TEFed. Meh, lol. So one side or the other might have the unfortunate luck of running into overts from the opposig faction. Make sure your items are insured, and, well... if people get TEFed and wasted by some third party, oh well, shit happens. We'll just deal with it, continue the wargames once whatever situation is resolved.
THIS MESSAGE WAS MADE BY TUCO: Found on their forums. Please read.

Well, there we go. I'm sure we'll hear from Lexx soon, and if needed make any changes.
And email has been sent out to MEK, so everyone should know what's going on.
Should be a DAMN GOOD TIME!!!

***One thing- Cannar, as I likely won't be online until after 9, could you email MEK with an update- I forgot to mention in the original email the NO DOCTOR BUFFS aspect. Would rather not have to DB anyone to get rid of any doc buffs. Also mention the possibility of TEFs, and that people should be aware of that.

OK, we're good to go. Thoughts, input, etc., welcome and encouraged!

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:38 pm

Should be fun... I'll be there. Just might want to drop my stuff off first, as I know I'm gonna die every other minute, lol. Being a 0-0-1-1 Pistoleer is not an easy life :wink:

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:33 pm

Hehe, understandable :D

Idfig

Post by Idfig » Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:58 pm

I will be ther only thing is i am marksmen 4/4/4/4 so don't know wat i can do. well i am off to play with my battlefield caln so might be on latter depending on how much i feel in getting off.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 18, 2004 10:35 am

When are we rescheduling?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Sep 18, 2004 12:52 pm

Not sure, could you get online last night? I couldnt. We may rescedule it for Sunday since we got another event today. I will contact MEK.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:27 am

We need to get this rescheduled... I've been feeling uberpowerful lately...

CAN'T TOUCH THIS!

Idfig

Post by Idfig » Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:44 pm

come on lexx i need to know.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:58 pm

We are looking at Thursday, around 9:00 PM Est to 10:30 Pm Est. Dont know for certain though.

Idfig

Post by Idfig » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:10 am

but won't that interfere with starwars battlefront playing.

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:14 am

And what about people like me with Nazi parents ("NO USING YOUR COMPUTER DURING THE SCHOOL WEEK... "[my dad:"SUNDAY'S A SCHOOL NIGHT, NO COMPUTER!"])

Idfig

Post by Idfig » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:16 am

Oraf has a point maybe we should reschedual it latter. but then again if we are probably going to lose lets get it over with quik. lol

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:56 pm

Lol yeah, I wanted it for a weekend. But MEK seems to only deal with late hours on week days. Probobly their plan is to make it so we cant bring too many RID's lol.