Synth/Bub

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Aerick-Fyonna
Synth/Bub

Post by Aerick-Fyonna » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:47 am

This guy is a total asshat. He threatened to disrupt our space PvP event and then followed through. I know I was not the only person to report him, but since it was Deep Space, I doubt anything will be done about it.

Please do not forward any information to anybody outside RID about any event, ground or space. Remember that recruiting policy is cl50 ground or ace pilot. Do not give out our Ventrilo information. If anybody outside RID asks, refer them to Lexx or his alt Hel'mut, Erougn, Apium, Kurke, Amaroo/Avacki, or myself.

I have suggested that we move our event coordination to an outside venue that only the leadership from each side has access to, in order to prevent Synth/Bub from finding out. I also suggest everybody download and install the muzzle flash removal and nebula/asteroid removal mods. This will greatly reduce lag in normal zones where I hope we will resume events.

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:22 am

NM I wasn't there I'm keeping my nose out of this one
Last edited by Erougn on Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:28 am

Well I think he was removed by CLAW's leadership. It is a public PvP zone and all, but I find it hard to sympathize with anyone who purposely disrupts an event that many people worked hard to put together. It happens all the time, people tend to be ungreatful for any event that's put together for the server, whether it be anything like ground/space PvP or base busts.

Is it so hard just to put aside one day and act as a gunner? I suppose it may have been best to put the POB thing on another day, but I doubt it would have made much of a difference to him.

EDIT: Oh an according to one of the guys here: http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/post ... _id=612879

He got owned by a GM in a Yacht?

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:16 am

Fyonna, do you have the link for the nebula removal mod? I have the muzzle flash mod.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Aerick-Fyonna

Post by Aerick-Fyonna » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:19 pm

Aerick-Fyonna

Post by Aerick-Fyonna » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:14 pm

On a positive note, many props to RID last night, as we were THE presence at the briefing, and until I had to log to go to the ER. Those of you that showed up need to wrangle POB pilots to take you up during the week, we need practice with gunnery. I saw some solid hits on Synth last night, but I think we could have done better. Also, if there is another POB only event in the future, I think RID should field Decis and YTs and not the gunship.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:28 pm

Maybe for practice we can throw one of our fighters (RGI, JSF, Oppy, whatever), and duel it against the gunship crew.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:45 am

LexxYovel wrote:Maybe for practice we can throw one of our fighters (RGI, JSF, Oppy, whatever), and duel it against the gunship crew.

Besides that he was flying a clutch fighter it wasn't really that. I've manned warstory's gunship with a crew no better than ours and we dropped fighters without a problem. It was more that our gunners were not expecting to fight against a JSF. If you have an enemy gunship, a JSF, and a nova all within 1000m, you are probably going to ignore the JSF.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II

Post by Monthigos » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:48 am

I had about 10 hours of gunnery practice right before the last event. lol BTW I might be able to get in game, but there's no way I'll be able to make events it looks like. The schedule is crazy as always. Even if I could make them, with lag the only thing I'd be able to do is be an engineer.