URGENT!!! CATS ATTACKS!!!

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Santos
Colonel
URGENT!!! CATS ATTACKS!!!

Post by Santos » Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:57 pm

As many of you know, cats are currently in guild war with us. Many RIDs have had their vehicles destroyed and have been killed multiple times. I was even killed, sent to the cloning center, and killed while still in the tube I was cloned from. As courses of action, I suggest the following:
1) make sure your house bans ALL cats or other allied guilds.
2) stay out of major cities unless buffed and well armed, and also NEVER take a shuttle to a major port, always go to a lesser known shuttle.
3) Try to make peace with the cats. This is a war we cannot win at the moment, and we must resort to this if we hope to survive

Stay safe and keep away from the cats. Also, I think we should have the emergency council vote on whether we talk to the cats or not. Whoever is in place of lexx while he is gone, send me a mail in game if you agree with me. We are in a chrisis here, and many of you have decided to take a temporary leave from the guild. Remember, once Lexx gets back this will all end, so do NOT make any decisions you may regret.

Commander of Intelligence, Telemchus Argus
good luck everyone.

Xan

Post by Xan » Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:30 am

First off, Lexx has put Me, Kurke,and Telem in charge, thinking us the most responsible and trusted. Apparently you weren't there but i did talk to the leader about it. In fact they were going to cancel it but then dumb*ss TwistedImage went and attacked a members AV-21. She found out about this and decided not to cancel the war. So you can thank him for that. Especially since i told him to apologize and he refused to.

I will adress more important issues on this matter in a guild e-mail.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:53 pm

In case anyone missed the in-game mail sent out by Tele and Xan, we have a truce with CATS. The truce will only last as long as we do not attack a CATS member. So, just to make this clear to everyone:

DO NOT ATTACK CATS MEMBERS!

If you attack a CATS member, we will once again be at war.

Anyone who is found atttacking a CATS member will be put on suspension.

Thank you for your time.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:37 pm

First off, good to hear that twist and ranx have been suspended for their crude and unexcusable behavior just about when we almost ended the war. Also, LOL i didnt know i was one of the ones in charge i just got tired of being killed :P

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Sat Aug 21, 2004 10:34 pm

Whether or not you are in charge, your diplomacy skills have served us well.

Thanks for the help dealing with the feline brigade.

Hmmm..... Next time they come around town remind me to grab a bucket of water to dump on those annoying cats.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:49 am

You really ought to drop the war with CATS and maintain your integrity.
CATS are similar to the Imperial equivalent of LOTD or REIGN... Only people in their league should fight them. It's embarassing that 2-3 of their players can take on the guild...

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:12 am

thank you for your help in solving the war everyone, and for not attacking the cats. Also, mnyak, you are right, we should end the war and train until we can take them, which may take a while. As for 2-3 of them taking the whole guild, believe it or not, if theyre not cheating with buffs and armor, it takes 2 or 3 of them to beat ME :shock:

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:27 pm

Woah woah woah... we are at a guild war with CATS? I hope I didnt accidentally flip on the "War with CATS" switch. Dont worry, I will deal with this quickly. An official guild war with CATS shouldn't be happening.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:31 am

Thats mainly why i left a guy stood at the place where you clone and killed me over and over again. But They did NOT care that i attacked an av-21 i talked to the guy he said qote " i shouldnt have had it out in a guild war" and he could have cared less.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:25 pm

alright twist, its ok :)