Base Busting

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Leviathen
Colonel
Base Busting

Post by Leviathen » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:28 am

Hey RID, I understand we do base busting quite often, but i am not sure when to be online for it. I was hoping that perhaps we could get a sticky in here in which Lexx or someone edits the post when a base busting is going on... though if that only benefits me, never mind :Phaha

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:15 am

Sure, although we haven't been destroying bases recently. If we get a cycle going, I'll definitely sticky a post.

Leviathen
Colonel

Post by Leviathen » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:53 pm

Thanks Lexx!

Sealed with a curse as sharp as a knife, doomed is your soul and damned is your life

Lysao

Post by Lysao » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:07 am

heh, I guess either I or Erougn have to be on for that to work well huh? :P

Spenk

Post by Spenk » Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:06 pm

meh, im doing that

Aerick-Fyonna

Post by Aerick-Fyonna » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:36 pm

Tentative schedule for base busts as of Feb. 2008 -

Monday - RID
Tuesday - SHC
Friday - SC

Lexx if youcould arrange for me to be put on any contact mails I will likely be able to get the info out sooner, as I almost always log in before you. Remember, there are those who wish to disrupt other people's play time for whatever childish reason. Do not give out BB times and waypoints, as the information may fall into the hands of the enemy. Also, be prepared at any time to go SF to defend a base from attacking rebels. The time will soon come when GCW bases as we know it will change and you may not be able to AFK anymore.