The Official Unofficial Smack Talk guide!

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

inep

Post by inep » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:42 am

Oh, try same faction bounty hunting... that'll get him good and pissed off, and if you don't believe me, ask Sajuk or Sepheroth.

And Derine, next time someone like CHUMA starts running his mouth, or whatever he was doing, just stop responding to him. If that doesn't work and he still won't shut up, just put him on /addignore. I don't know what guild he is in, but if he does anything that is really that bad, just let me or Lexx know and we will take care of him.

The way I see it, under normal circumstances, there really is no reason to talk trash in restuss. If you are a part of a group that does well and wins a battle, try to act like you've been there before and its no big deal. Believe me, those who talk trash after a battle are just advertising that they aren't any good b/c winning to them is apparently a big deal. Now, I can't say never talk trash, b/c there are certainly situations that call for it, but even then, you want to keep it toned down as possible as if they really aren't worth talking to. Personally, the only times I ever talk any trash is when I get some Rebel (that is usually is a complete PvP noob)running his mouth. If I run into one of those, and I have had a stressful day or something to make my fuse a lot shorter, I still keep it short and sweet. I'll usually just send them one /tell that will be along the lines of "Seeing as you only have ___ # of kills, your opinion really doesn't mean shit... maybe if you ever get _____ (500 or 1,000 depending on what they had) , you will actually matter, but untill then, you are just a nobody" and ill leave it at that.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:57 am

Inep pretty much covered it. Some things aren't worth argueing over. If there is a problem, you just send me a tell (or another member a tell if I am not online), and we can solve the issue, because in the end it saves me a tell from a non-RID saying, "put a lid on your members," because in the end I have to do it... unfortunately.

There are indeed tims where I will not tell RID's to stop trash talking or insulting someone, because those times are warranted. Times where another player insults you constantly, griefs you, exploits, is a theif, scammer, or in some cases, same faction hunting you. However, when it comes to our Imperial allies, it's a whole different thing ;)

Now I wouldn't recommend following the original post religiously. I am pretty sure Apium meant it in jest... I think :lol:

Derine

Post by Derine » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:11 am

Yeah you guys are right and i'm truely sorry for what I did lexx. No excuses. I was just trying to help out the guild and other members yesterday and have some fun till someone smashed on me for it.. So I told them to shut up, Then you had to do your job. There should be no reason to be afraid of any rebel. there all scum. I'll just try to lvl up so that way I could play a better role with this guild.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:13 am

No need to apologize. It's really not a big deal. Far worse things have happened. Just keep up the good work in RID.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:54 am

I same faction bounty hunt!
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:01 pm

Not in RID you won't! :twisted:

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:04 pm

What lexx doesn't know won't hurt him.

Kalice- Master Architect

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:07 pm

Wrong you are :|

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:08 pm

Fine I won't same faction hunt. Probably.

Kalice- Master Architect

Derine

Post by Derine » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:11 pm

lol stop fighting guys and kiss and make up...