*IMPORTANT* information regarding taking back Tatooine

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon May 16, 2005 2:06 pm

The scores dont update immediately, they take around an hour to do so. I am unsure whether all the bases we place will bring back Tatooine in the end, but it will increase our favor.

Post by Guest » Tue May 17, 2005 2:56 am

i havent been able to get online.
What's the score?

Post by Guest » Tue May 17, 2005 6:09 am

i checked the score.
In 24 hours we have gone from 152 to 194

dont know about you, but im a bit disappointed with that.

I wonder how many people placed bases yesterday.

Rebels are at 331

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue May 17, 2005 1:46 pm

To be honest, tons of people placed bases, but yes, it's not enough, and I am dissapointed. Cant point the blame at any Imperials though. We will however destroy Rebel bases. The difference between the scores is narrowing, no doubt about that.

Xan

Post by Xan » Tue May 17, 2005 3:07 pm

Ive played MMO's for quite some time, and i have learned 2 main things from them when it comes from confrontational areas.

1. The majority wins most of the time.
2. The only way you can win against a "zerg" as the term is used in Planetside is either by better tactics, cohesiveness, and strategy, as well as some pre-determining or by luck.

It seems to me roughly 2/3rds of Starsider is Rebel/Nuetral. So either your "network" gets its shit together or get ready for long long term dissapointment. Enough said.

bizob

Post by bizob » Tue May 17, 2005 4:03 pm

alot of bases were placed yesterday. unfortunately not many big bases were placed. we need to POOL our resources. we would be better off with 1 SF Detach HQ than a bunch of small pve outposts. i suggest we continue to place as many big SF bases as we can. unfortunately i spent all but 250k of my money on bases and supplies yesterday( a couple million credits in all), so im kinda broke atm. i dont mind spending the money at all, in fact that's what i was saving all my money for. but now its time for everyone else to step up and get us some more big bases, preferably SF.

on the bright side, alot of rebel bases were also destroyed last nite and more will go BOOM tonite :) i think the final count was like 10 bases. all were pve bases. a few outposts, a couple of field hospitals and even a DHQ went down. special thanks to Sylestra from BSA for some great intelligence work. to everyone who participated in last nites raid - GREAT WORK ALL. we worked really well together as a team and used some smart tactics to get the job done pretty efficiently. with a little more practice i think we can double the numbers of bases we take down. im gonna start timing us, like how many bases per hour we blow. be fun to see how fast we can get.

Ty'e X'lor

Post by Ty'e X'lor » Tue May 17, 2005 4:14 pm

Yeah but the timing how many bases per hour we get... you have to take into account the distance it is to get to the base.