Operation Sandstorm

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:34 pm

1st: I won't tell how I know when they'll be vulnerable. I did my research, and would not want this knowledge to fall into the wrong hands. (not sure if this forum is secure from rebel eyes)

2nd: All the map will show is IF a base is vulnerable at the time it is being looked at.

It requires a Lieutenant or higher rank to see vulnerability times. the timer is bugged.

edit: may have vulnerability times messed up.....calculation was off a little for the tactical center at sparta (it's vulnerable right now if anyone feels up to guarding it...)

I'm trying to come up with ideas on how to make defending a base less boring than it is right now. maybe i'll buy a bunch of storyteller stuff, mess around a bit and come up with something cool.
Apathy is Death.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu May 01, 2008 2:24 pm

I think in terms of defending bases, we should really focus on bases we want to maintain, such as the one in Fort Oasis. It may not be worth the trouble to defend all bases, as not only are Rebel attacks on them rare, but our ultimate purpose may be to have those torn down so we can centralize at least one Imperial base in each Tatooine city.

As for Rebel vulnerability times, I'll look into this some more as well.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Thu May 01, 2008 2:45 pm

I've got my city somewhat fortified...I plan to add a tactical headquarters to its list of bases.

I've got locations of rebel pve bases which are vulnerable 24/7. there are currently 0 pve bases on tatooine.

Corellia has a shameful 1 pve imperial base and no imperial s.f. bases. that place is loaded with rebel bases. we should set that straight in the future.
Apathy is Death.

Barney

Post by Barney » Thu May 01, 2008 3:01 pm

it's also an excellent chance to get GCW if we spend a little effort keeping an eye on Corellia's bases through our spies and catching them when they are vulnerable.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Fri May 02, 2008 10:38 am

we did good job on clearing bases last night. :D

I set a tactical center north of fort oasis, and a tactical center on the outskirts of fort sparta. :)
Apathy is Death.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Sat May 03, 2008 3:31 am

but my primary focus right now is Tatooine, as that is where the majority of our forts are right now. Imperial control is growing, we are 10 and 0. now if we could get some people patrolling mos eisley, that would be nice.
Apathy is Death.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:21 pm

successfully eliminated a rebel field hospital as well as a forward outpost. there's a detachment headquarters vulnerable and everyone's up in space...trying to rally people is a pain.

update: the detachment headquarters went invulnerable at around 4:30pm...so 2:30-4:30pm on wednesday, friday, and sunday....
Apathy is Death.