Battle with CMF Saturday

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
Battle with CMF Saturday

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:19 am

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to announce that at 7:00 PM Eastern this Saturday on the 17th of July will be our first battle against CMF. The battle will commense at this time in our city of Fort Oasis. We both agreed to not bring allies but spies will be sent to confirm this.

I also want to announce that a guild war has already been declared on them. It may be possible for me to halt guild war untill Saturday, but what CMF wants *is* to annoy us. After the first battle, if we halt the war they will win. The best to do is simply stay cautious. Dont leave your bikes out the entire time, dont hang around Rebel cities, even covert.

We will need buffers. Right now our only buffers are Kuiloo and Kewan. If you have any questions please ask here. A battle check list will be written out later today.

As for Bizob, I am very sorry, it annoys me too when I just want to go through Fort Oasis. Keep on the look out for Nisdain. But really, this is a good oppurtunity for RID to stick together so we can kill any CMF's. Also be sure to always clone and insure and everything will work out too. I never knew RID's went to Fort Tusken often. If I or any other RID's are online, dont hesitate to call them over to come. If they do you can easily kill a CMF members. They aren't invinsible.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:28 am

Will not be able to make it as i leave for France on Saturday morning.

bizob

Post by bizob » Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:30 pm

i wont be able do make it saturday either. i have a family event to go to. my family is flying in from all over to throw a suprise birthday party for my mom. it should be a suprise- her birthday isn't till october lo. lexx please let me know as soon as the war is halted so i can get back to training. btw im at FT almost nightly these days. me and kewan have been havin a blast there and gaining some good xp.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jul 15, 2004 1:30 pm

Well no need to worry. Enjoy your trip though. Fortunately their guild isn't filled with any jedi like the CATS, lol.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 16, 2004 7:38 pm

yeah i really really really really really need buffs. without them i am prety much useless on the battlefield.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:41 pm

Yeah, we need buffs. Fortunately we now have a new addition to our Docs! Kewan. He stimmed us up when we killed Cell that one time. He saved us :D

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:32 am

yay buffs. :lol: lol