Some Rebel bases destroyed.

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
Some Rebel bases destroyed.

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:06 pm

As many of you know, Tatooine is back in the Rebels hands with a frightening score of 36/122 (estimated). In light of this situation, we have made it our missions to destroy as many bases as possible. Last night, nearly a 100% RID consisted group (with the exception of our smuggler), set out to destroy the base at the Imperial Oasis. However, upon arrival, we discovered it was already destroyed by another Imperial organization. Therefore, we moved to Fort Alliance to destroy their PvE Forward Outpost. Fortunately, it was a sucess, and the first time I actually witnessed a full base destruction.

Our next target will be the base south of Farpoint Valley, followed by the three bases next to Anchorhead. However, those three bases appear to have turrets, and we will need to gather more friends for that attack.

In the meantime, I encourage everyone to please stockpile money, and FP to purchase Imperial SF bases or any base for that matter. Tatooine will be ours!

-Lexx

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:19 pm

Gorion has told me that he has lots of bases unused (presumably pve).
He said that he has about 15 (don't know if he was exagerating) bases around his city (Tenebrae).
I suppose he has loads of pve bases left over because they are free with pvp bases.
Don't know if he wants money for them.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:31 pm

I will contact him. I looked at Tenebrae, he ain't exaggerating. I looked on the nav-map. It looked a lot more than 15 bases :lol: