The RID Navy's future

A place to discuss RID's war plans.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:22 pm

Okay, I should have actually read the thing. Lol.

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:25 pm

Aerick-Fyonna wrote:Lexx there's no need to change titles, as it's only temporary.

I agree. I have NO intention of stepping down. Fyonna will be in operational command of the Navy, but the title isn't important. Since there is no logistical reason for switching titles, It's superfluous and may eventually be confusing.

Now, If you COULD change Fyonna's title to HMFOIC temporarily, that would be cool, and a small price to pay for his exemplary service. Of course that goes away when I am around. I will say that it took quite a while to nail down a divisional system that Lexx liked, and I can understand him not wanting to open that particular can of worms (custom titles). To be honest, it's not very "Imperial". But whatever, I put very little stock in titles anyways.

I am still a great judge of character, and I'm not worried in the least that Fyonna would try to undercut me. I just don't think a title change is what this thread was about. The purpose was to ensure a smooth transition and get comments from other RID. We may not be a democracy, but I respect everybody's opinion, and wanted to hear them.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:36 pm

Also, while your gone Erougn, we'll watch over Fort D'aroo and keep you mayor. If anyone registers against you, we'll have Amaroo run for mayor and win, and hold the city until you return.

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:48 pm

I won't be gone completely, I'll still have my uber laptop and will log in regularly. I will keep D'aroo covered. Between my 4 toons and jjake's 6 there will be enough votes to cover any issues.

Man take that frikkin boot off.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:38 pm

Lol fine. I WONT make sure the city remains in your hands :lol:

Taiwo

Post by Taiwo » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:27 pm

I'm almost teir 4 hope to join RID navy soon or army. to bad i've not been long time RID member you will find i stick with job given and can be perfectionist at times. maybe someday i will be that captain that will always be there.