Part 2 og Waucods boring Bio

Write the history of your character here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot
Part 2 og Waucods boring Bio

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:25 am

Waucod had been a happy RID member for some time now he had friends and everything you get from a good guild Lexx Yovel the leader had held the guild together for some time before he joined. But hi sgood times in RID were overone day him and Fingolfin (a guildie) got in an argument about who was recruiting more people. Waucod unfortunatly got out of hand when Finolfin told him they couldn't recruit n00bs anymore and sent some guild mails about going on strike and stuff, he was at that point insane. So Lexx had no choice but to boot him from RID so for a while Waucod roamed the streets until one day he was Recruited by Iron Fist Sentinals and was there for just a brief period. Then one day he saw old Timit who had started a guild and decided to move on and went with him. Waucod knew something wasn't right with Aquarium Timits guild he was homesick from RID. Sone day Timit left his own guild leavig it a mess, this was all Waucod could handle he left Aquarium right then he was gonna try and get back in RID. After a long period of time Waucod saw Cerex recruiting in Naboo and knew this was his chance. He asked can former members booted rejoin? He replied saying that I could come back so Waucod waited till he saw Lexx again and asked if he could join. Lexx a loyal soldier of the Empire let Waucod rejoin and has been in since. Fingolfin the one who got him booted had left RID by that time and started his own guild with some other good old RIDs. They all disapearedbut Waucod now roamed the streets of Fort Oasis with his patrol waiting for some scum to come too close and get shot.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:27 am

didn't mean to put it in roleplay and I meant of not og. :mrgreen:

Waucod Meesman

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:53 am

Moved to Character Bios forum.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:39 pm

thanks kurke

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:42 pm

Just doin my job.

Waucod Meesman
Village Idiot

Post by Waucod Meesman » Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:07 pm

Its not your job do you get paid? If so I'm looking for work. :mrgreen:

Waucod Meesman

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:00 pm

I'm just a mod, so movin threads is part of the job. Of course, no money, just some friendly help for Lexx and RID.

OK, back on topic.