Iwooko's Bio

Write the history of your character here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Iwooko's Bio

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:54 pm

It all started out a long time ago. Back on Rodia. My parants were the chieftans of a very aggresive tribe. But then again what tribe on Rodia isnt aggresive. Back when i was young i found killing horrible and vowed that when i grew old enough i would run away. That day came and i went to one of the few peaceful tribes on Rodia. I was happy for about a year then as all peaceful tribes we were banished. thats when i went to tattoine. I met Totzo who introduced me to the glory of the Empire. In doing this i reduscovered my hatred of traitors. And i again took a vow to make sure i see the day when the Rebellion was crushed. Totzo then introduced me to Lexx and RID. And here i am the CEO of RID Resource Inc. and with a ton of friends who share my oppinions. In closing this i say "Long Live the Empire"

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:14 pm

Nice bio Iwook :)

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:29 am

Thanks. That was one of my best writing works ever. Wish i could write like that for school.

Totzo

bio

Post by Totzo » Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:58 pm

Thanks Iwooko for giving me credit in your bio :D

Cya in school! :shock:

Totzo

Totzo's Continuation of Bio Online

Post by Totzo » Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:21 pm

If you have read my bio for Totzo online, this is a continuation of it and a summary at first and just one event in his life.

Restuss, a bustling city of commerce, is located on Rori in the Naboo system. Rori is Naboo's moon and shares its multiple environmental characteristics. Totzo was born on Rori and later abandoned near the orphanage at age two. Totzo was always seen as a quiet and yet special child throughout the orphanage in Restuss.

In his later years as a respected Bounty Hunter, Totzo came across a confused Rodian named Iwooko while the fearsome Bounty Hunter was heading to the cantina in Mos Eisley for a drink. They became the best of friends and Totzo decided to present Iwooko to the almighty Jabba!......I mean Lexx Yovel! Lexx was the leader of an Imperial guild called the Regal Imperial Defenders and was always looking for fresh meat (hehe). Both Lexx and Totzo showed Iwooko the glory of the Empire. Iwooko seemed optimistic and pleased with the goal of crushing the Rebellion. Totzo then gave Iwooko the grand honor of meeting the Emporer himself and his apprentice Darth Vader.

Totzo later asked Iwooko where he came from and he told Totzo that his peaceful clan and himself were banished from Rodia forever. He said that he came to Tatooine to seek peace and wealth. Well, he sure picked the wrong planet, LOL :lol: !!! [/i]

Totzo

Post by Totzo » Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:26 pm

By the way, to see my first bio that talks more about Totzo, check it out online.

Re: Totzo's Continuation of Bio Online

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:31 am

Totzo wrote:.

Totzo decided to present Iwooko to the almighty Jabba!......I mean Lexx Yovel!

Lol i take it that was when he'd put on some weight??

Totzo

Post by Totzo » Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:28 pm

Yea Mnyak, lol

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:40 pm

wow i dont remember being confused

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:32 pm

Lol, lets put it this way... the weight thing never happened :P

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:03 am

i could put on some weight

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:11 am

Lol, ya, you are a tad skinny hehe

Totzo

Post by Totzo » Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:53 am

Hehe, yeah Iwooko. As for you Lexx, you never put on any weight, lol!

u DID get confused Iwooko. Muah hahahahahahahahah (evil laugh that echoes) ..............................................................

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:18 pm

every one gets confused at one point of another. but as a said i need to talk to myzia about the weight thing. i look like i havnt been fed for ages

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Tue May 24, 2005 2:14 pm

well i never ever get confused wait is this write page to post this message :?