Better tele bio

Write the history of your character here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Santos
Colonel
Better tele bio

Post by Santos » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:50 pm

I remember the days before the war...the imperials ruling over the galaxy efficiently...without the rebels causing destruction, the dang terrorists. It was a time of peace and prosper, back when I traveled the galaxy, selling goods and crafting cheap weapons and armor. I became well known for making such good weapons out of such terrible resources...but then the rebels took a stand. I was drafted for the imperial army as a private, and began the years of intense training. I became skilled in the ways of basic gun use, and decided to follow a career of pistoleering. I decided to turn to dirty fighting and enchancing weapons for the soldiers. It wasnt exactly a goldmine, but it brough in some cash, at least enough to equip myself for battle. I bought myself an old suit of low-end composite armor. I was invited to a guild called Regal Imperial Defenders after my reputation as a smuggler got around. We began raiding anchorhead and fighting wars. I never stood a chance in those battles...I was among the first to get put outta action. I decided to take up another form of combat after that...the ways of teras kasi. Intense training in Fort Tusken allowed me to become an expert in my field. After the challenge of Fort Tusken had all but vanished, I decided to bring my hunting up to the next level in the Squill Caves. I mastered every field of teras kasi there, and pushed myself to my limit, if not farther. After all creatures and common rebels became no match for me, I decided to take up a new path, along with teras kasi....taming creatures. I remembered a pet my friend had given me a long time before...my bol...I climed onto the saddle and rode away into the sands of tatooine, not to emerge until I was called upon....

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:46 pm

...still looking for comments lol

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Tue May 24, 2005 2:11 pm

nice very nice exept one problem,

you must have been away for a very short time befor you were called or you would have been kicked from the guild for not being around hahaha
:D :D :D

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Fri May 27, 2005 11:13 pm

the bol stubbed its toe so we had to go back

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:40 am

Thinking back, the last reply i had doesnt make any sense...