Oraf Klega - The Enlightenment

Write the history of your character here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Oraf Klega - The Enlightenment

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:44 pm

THE ENLIGHTENMENT

A long, long time ago, Oraf Klega set out to fight for his independence. He was tired of being "oppressed." So young Oraf joined the Rebel Alliance. The food was bad, and the women worse, but, hey, it was all he could get... or so he thought.

One day, while off on a routine 20 person Bestine raid, Oraf was stunned to see an AT-ST mowing down all his friends. It mowed him down too. Waking up in the wretched little Anchorhead Cloning Facility, Oraf was left with only one thought: "Damn, I gotta get me one of those."

So he said "Screw you!" to the Alliance, and joined the Imperials. Things started out well, and Oraf worked his way up the ranks to sergeant. Constant fighting, however, tired Oraf, sending him into an early retirement. He took up architecture.

When vehicles hit the scene, he found a friendly Swoop merchant that sold his vehicles for a mere 18,000c! Oraf quickly developed a friendship with the merchant after a long debate discussing a refund due to defective merchandise, and eventually, the <FM> Guild was born.

A mere month after its conception, Braveheart, the leader of the <FM> guild, faded away into obscurity, causing the shattered guild to disintegrate. Oraf was crushed, and vowed to start back on the path of combat.

Several months later, while struggling to pay the rent on his house and maintain his struggling architecture business, Oraf ran into a deranged doctor outside of Fort Tusken.
"I can buff ya, just 10k" he said, repeting it over, and over, and over.
Finally, Oraf gave in, and the doctor took him to his home. However, the doctor forgot to buff him, and Oraf forgot about him for another month.

Later on, Oraf ran into this doctor again, whose name was TwistedImage. "Oraf," he said, "I'm getting a medical center for only 350k! Hahaha!"
Oraf responded "I can get you one for 200,000c, just south of Bestine."
Twist responded "Can you run and get it for me? I'll pay you."
Upon his arrival, Oraf bought the medcenter with the 200,000c that TwistedImage had given him, and after returning to him, he was paid 25,000c for his errand. When he got back, however, he met Lexx Yovel, whose guild he later joined (obviously).

A month later, Oraf joined Lexx's guild, R.I.D., and met many friends, some with amusing names, such as Xanus, and some who were carpets, such as Warui.

To be continued...

Idfig

Post by Idfig » Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:02 am

lol deranged doctor. ahh good times good times. and warui i will never forget him. he was kinda funny in his own little way. i remember when i brought orup to join the guild wauri was running around and orup kinda got freaked out.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:49 pm

((hehe, dont worry, Warui isn't gone for good. He just not a carpet anymore. His new name is Kroniki, and he's human. Go figure :lol: ))

Excellent story Oraf. I will look forward to reading more about it.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:47 pm

NOW WHOSE PRESURING WHO TO CRANK OUT A CONTINUACION!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!! lol :twisted:

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:49 pm

Lol, I'll try to do an update soon

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:31 pm

lol

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:49 pm

It's only been... a few months... I'll update soon, I promise!