Crewdogs Check In

A place for members to share useful information with one another.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Aerick-Fyonna
Crewdogs Check In

Post by Aerick-Fyonna » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:48 am

With Chapter 8 there is increased interest in space. I would like to invite any non-pilots to join us in space as a member of a crew, be it a gunship, Decimator, or YT. Positions available are gunner, engineer, and Operations. Gunners kill stuff. Engineers repair systems inflight. Operations runs programs to prep for combat, runs defensive systems such as CapShunt, and any special skills that are faction dependent. All are equally important.

Please reply if you are interested in joining a crew and days and times you play. We can always use crew for PvP events, which are every Saturday at 6PM EST.

Traditional POBs (Decimator, Nova, YT-s) require a pilot, two gunners, and at least one person on Ops/repair. Gunships require a pilot, six gunners and at least one person on Ops/repair. At this time I intend to provide an RID gunship to each event. I would like as many pilots as possible commit to an Oppressor loadout, aside from your ship of choice. Erougn and I will work out the details before he takes his leave of abscence.

Lisee

Post by Lisee » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:13 pm

Willing to be a gunner if needed.