A Quintuple Alliance

A place for members to share useful information with one another.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
A Quintuple Alliance

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:42 pm

For RID's base busting events, we are establishing an official alliance with the following organizations:

Valor: -Kaan-, and 'Bane'

SR: Obmit or Izan (the same person)

SW: Nas, Kay'trin

KMA: Alhmm

Those guilds will be sent times and dates of our base events. I also supplied contacts for the guilds. They are obviously all Imperial guilds, and are very good ones at that. Whenever encountering these guilds, please be respectful as it is important to maintain a positive image.

Likewise, there is an alliance on the opposite end, consisting of most namely, IMPHL, WAKE, SHC, XFOR, and OC. We are at good terms with SHC, XFOR, and OC... although unofortunately I cannot say the same for IMPHL. I want to send SHC, XFOR, and OC specific information on the base busting events, but as they are allies to IMPHL, it's probable they will send IMPHL information on the events. We are not invited to IMPHL's events. It is not likely they will crash any of our events, but if they do, we'll simply attend theirs.

We've been stockpiling bases and organizing events, thanks to Erougn, O-ren, Dragonus, and Spenk. For security reasons, specifics on locations, and exact times will be kept vague until we approach the time of the event.

This will also be covered during our guild meeting.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:11 pm

Drama! and I'm missing it. How disappointing :(
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:35 pm

Lexx, heres how you should set it up
First of all, get a small generic planet house that you can bring with you, and find a few master entertainers to provide experience buffs, increasing the total GCW per base by around 350 points. Then, spread out

Location 1
bases dropped at 4:45PM EST
Vulnerability time 8:45-9:45
Total GCW 8250

Location 2
bases dropped at 5:15PM EST
Vulnerability time 9:15-10:15
Total GCW 8250

Location 3
bases dropped at 5:30PM EST
Vulnerability time 9:30-10:30
Total GCW 8250

Total GCW for the night: 24750, which is enough for everyone to rank up and for generals to maintain their rank. If you go overboard and blow like 20 bases in a night, then you'll have gone over your GCW cap and just wasted 10 bases.

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:48 pm

well toor. as of right now we have not wasted any bases. The ones we have been doing have already been there and have been either pve or other rebel crap. Today we went to Naboo, and were able to take down two centers which was pretty sad..due to the lack of smugglers and us having to resource to a lvl 23(and a 44) smugg. We got a measly 1.4k for the centers. But in this location there are around 30-45 other reb centers.Hq's sf bases Whoever placed them had an assload of creds since they put turrets on them which we had alot of fun with lol =D. This sunday we plan on clearing this place of at least 10 bases.Since we had the base bust this past saturday and thrusday we should rank up again, we could keep stocking up on bases and do it like u said but i think we should stick to the place i found since its very isolated.

Hopefully with the meeting i told lexx to have this friday we will be able to recruit better and more experienced players into RID. Also suggesting people who dont have alts to make them and go with either smug or officer and helping them grind them ect/

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:29 pm

Dragonus wrote:well toor. as of right now we have not wasted any bases. The ones we have been doing have already been there and have been either pve or other rebel crap. Today we went to Naboo, and were able to take down two centers which was pretty sad..due to the lack of smugglers and us having to resource to a lvl 23(and a 44) smugg. We got a measly 1.4k for the centers. But in this location there are around 30-45 other reb centers.Hq's sf bases Whoever placed them had an assload of creds since they put turrets on them which we had alot of fun with lol =D. This sunday we plan on clearing this place of at least 10 bases.Since we had the base bust this past saturday and thrusday we should rank up again, we could keep stocking up on bases and do it like u said but i think we should stick to the place i found since its very isolated.

Hopefully with the meeting i told lexx to have this friday we will be able to recruit better and more experienced players into RID. Also suggesting people who dont have alts to make them and go with either smug or officer and helping them grind them ect/

Theres a chance I might put toor back in RID soon, alot of my SHC buddies (aka darth and his 50-some toons) left the guild, so I'm all alone there :cry:

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:48 pm

Well that's both a shame and good news Toor. If you want to rejoin, we'll welcome you back.

That structure you put up is pretty solid. We should definitely use it. But like Dragonus said, we found a nice location of PvE bases... so instead of devoting the time and credits to performing a structured base bust (this week anyways), we could clear those out first. We plan to Sunday at least, provided that the other guilds come and we have enough slicers. I also have some nice camps... with everything. Of course they are pretty expensive and I only have 4 of them. The generic house is a good substitute.

Takura

Post by Takura » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:25 pm

camps arnt expensive :p

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:36 pm

Hehe, the top of the line ones certainly are! Cloning facility, shuttle beacon, entertainment area, spaceship crafting station, Imperial recruiter, and junk dealer sure add up. Granted, I probably went a little overboard. Next time I'll just buy one with a cloning facility, beacon, and maybe a recruiter.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:00 pm

LexxYovel wrote:Hehe, the top of the line ones certainly are! Cloning facility, shuttle beacon, entertainment area, spaceship crafting station, Imperial recruiter, and junk dealer sure add up. Granted, I probably went a little overboard. Next time I'll just buy one with a cloning facility, beacon, and maybe a recruiter.

/pvp works too lexx!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:01 pm

Yeah thats true... but they are still good for buying junk or going on-leave.

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:50 pm

Apium wrote:Drama! and I'm missing it. How disappointing :(

ur only $15 away from it

Dragonus

Post by Dragonus » Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:53 pm

here are a fwe pics i took..
saturdays bust
sundays newbfest bust =D
monsdays messy bust

Santos
Colonel