Intel on Ex-Op?

A place for members to share useful information with one another.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
Intel on Ex-Op?

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:19 pm

Hey RID,

I'll explain why later, but right now we need as much intel on the Rebel guild Ex-Op, as possible. We need it before 10 days preferably. Everything form a list of active members + their alts, their proffesions, leader, player city (if any), usual playing times, and combat levels of their members. So far, the only info I have on them is a small list of some of their members:

Ombrose
Quinlin
Skolim
T'omo (Jedi)
Spomes
Syphon
Erec

Dont know why Quinlin is on the list (That's what Toor/Telemchus gave me :P ). Was that a mistake? Because I thought he was in SBR. Anyways, continue adding to the list if possible.

Jaysont
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Jaysont » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:11 pm

t'omo is like the only dude on that list i know but he seems to be pretty friendly towards me so i'll try and sqeeze him for a bit of info.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:23 pm

I can't believe all those people still play. You would think Syphon would have had enough of being harassed by now, but I guess not.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Santos
Colonel

Re: Intel on Ex-Op?

Post by Santos » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:02 pm

LexxYovel wrote:Hey RID,

I'll explain why later, but right now we need as much intel on the Rebel guild Ex-Op, as possible. We need it before 10 days preferably. Everything form a list of active members + their alts, their proffesions, leader, player city (if any), usual playing times, and combat levels of their members. So far, the only info I have on them is a small list of some of their members:

Ombrose
Quinlin
Skolim
T'omo (Jedi)
Spomes
Syphon
Erec

Dont know why Quinlin is on the list (That's what Toor/Telemchus gave me :P ). Was that a mistake? Because I thought he was in SBR. Anyways, continue adding to the list if possible.

Thats just a list of people who were in their vent. Erec isnt in their guild either, and syphon got kicked.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:32 pm

Yeah I saw Syphon was unguilded just a moment ago :)

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:04 am

An official link on Ex-Op's past, current, and future wars: http://soe.lithium.com/swg/board/messag ... ue#M598202

Looks like they beat OC, and are fighting FIGHT, next will be RID... Friday we'll show them the new Imperial force that we are :twisted:

Lysao

Post by Lysao » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:05 pm

Are we gonna have squads of some sort, kind of just groups of people that will stay together and act as one tight knit unit? I think the way we'll win this war is by staying together, working together and by having everyone know what they're supposed to do and exactly when.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:28 pm

We're working as one contingent for the most part... we're going to try to organize Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night... although I would imagine that when people start logging off in the morning, people will be scattered. This is fine, but it'd be recommended that everyone stick together for the most part.

Welcome to the forums by the way :)

Lysao

Post by Lysao » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:41 pm

Thanks good to be here!

Hey if for some reason I'm not on tomorrow, its likely because my computer cant find the NTLDR startup file. My computer is apparently so fragmented that it ended up splitting its windows index and the NTLDR file, which is neccesary for startup, can't be found because my BIOs doesnt know to look in the second file.

I should be okay though.

Santos
Colonel

Post by Santos » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:04 pm

Lysao, you can skip the 5 day wait to go imp by going freelance pilot first then dropping it and going imp pilot.

Lysao

Post by Lysao » Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:38 am

I was freelance, dropped it and tried to go imp, didnt work :/