Species Origins?

A place for members to share useful information with one another.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Apium
Colonel
Species Origins?

Post by Apium » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:01 am

I remember reading about this last year, but I had forgotten about it until today. I found some old threads that were posted last june on the SWG forums that talked about the species origins coming out very soon but I couldn't find anything more recent. Are the species origins out? I know they said we get to choose our origin. If it is out, how do I go about doing this?

thanks, may seem like a stupid question but I have been away from the game for quite some time.

This is the thread I was looking at:
http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/post ... _id=375011
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Aerick-Fyonna

Post by Aerick-Fyonna » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:46 am

As usual, the loudest whiners on the forums got thir way and the devs scrapped it. Hopefully it gets revisited.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:37 pm

It was such a good idea... I don't even see why there was controversy surrounding this idea. God forbid we add diversity to the game.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:21 pm

Yea, I'm not seeing a problem either. It seems like there was some miscommunication where people thought they would be stuck with the traits of whatever species they were. I found a couple of threads where people were asking for species respecs and such, but other than the miscommunication I didn't see a real problem.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith