Riverland

A place for members to share useful information with one another.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Riverland

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:51 am

I found that last monday Riverland placed a shuttleport in the city. They also place a rebel base right next to it to defend the shuttle port. As quoted " any imp who trys to come to Riverland by means of shuttleport will be walking into thier own personal hell"

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:48 pm

Ah ha, well hopfully those CATS dont settle there. It would be quite hard to invade a fortified city. Since we know they placed a shuttle, it shouldnt be hard to find their so called secret base. Kudos wook.

Lexx

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:42 am

thanks i always had a nack for spying.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:45 pm

this can not be tolerated. we must invade this rebal outpost at once! im sure i have fikke's support on this one, the heavy spec ops division will take this and raise them to the ground.

First officer of heavy SpecOps Division, Cell

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:23 pm

I am with you Cell. Riverland must be invaded immediately, if not by the whole guild then I'm sure you and I can go and cause some trouble. Please reply with times you are usually online.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:08 pm

The invasion of Riverland will most certainly take place, even if reports of the CATS show they dont live there. After the last battle against the CATS we will concentrate our attemtion towards this city.

Lexx

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:11 pm

Well fikke, i am usualy on at around 4 every day and play for a large amount of time. im glad to have your support. i do agree with lexx though. we should wait until we are done this war with the CATS.

First officer of the heavy SpecOps Division, Cell

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:10 pm

wow one peice of information can lead to a course of action

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:18 pm

Your right Iwooko, one piece of data can lead to a mass assult. Keep up the good work.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:01 pm

will do sir

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:09 pm

*salutes*