ARMY Mustafar Night Fridays

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Barney
ARMY Mustafar Night Fridays

Post by Barney » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:28 pm

TIME: 10:00p to 12a EST (9CST, 8MST, 7PST)
PLACE: Mustafar, Mensix
LEADER: Barney
GOAL: To Rotate through Mustafar group and boss quests
CL LEVEL: 70+
MIN GROUP SIZE: 4-5 (8 req'd for Droid Army, HK-47)
PROF REQ'S: 1 medic (2 pref for Droid Army, HK-47), all others ok

***please have solo-able quests completed up to group required quests on your own time
***forward your Mustafar quest needs ahead of time to Barney in holomail
***reserve group space ahead with a holo-mail
***Corsa's Ent-Buffing will be available

Ok I'm going to give this a try on a weekly planned basis. I know the time is late, unfortunately we have to deal with my living in Pacific Time Zone, to you it's 10pm, to me it's 7 and I just got home, cooked dinner, and took my shower (depending on work schedules)

I will repeat this weekly every Thursday until such time as I have to change it based on a new work schedule time frame.

Feel free to post questions/comments.
If you people start sending me the lists of the main group/boss quests you need done, I will be able to perhaps pull together extra groups throughout the week that are mission-specific to appeal to people who all need the same missions done. Lotsa mini management for me, but it seems to help if I know who needs what ahead of time so people's needs are not being ignored.
Last edited by Barney on Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saurat Seerdon
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Saurat Seerdon » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:36 am

I think the waiting 10 seconds before entering works best....maybe when in a group have 1 person at a time accept the travelling to instance, as 2 people accepting nearly the same time could have been what messed it up. (yeah i pressed accept the second it came up and i crashed or was locked out of the instance)

definitely want to go for sher kar again and beetle cave. they drop some nice loot. :)
Apathy is Death.

Barney

Post by Barney » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:17 pm

We had a rough time last night. My not being fully spec'd support medic and being inexperienced with it didn't help either, but I need the experience as a medic anyway since I try to always have one medic character to fill in when we need her.

I'm looking forward to hitting Mustafar again Friday for our "official" event group, last night was a good trial run for me in coordinating quests we needed, being fair about hitting at least one special request for all people in the group (hope I got that done) and keeping things moving.

I want us to work harder at group teamwork tactics, and need to stress in our groups that we always move at the pace of the slowest player, so people need to remember not to rush ahead. I know in easy quests this doesn't matter since their soloable in the first place, but our groups are training sessions for harder instances and heroics later, and I'm hoping we can ingrain some habits of teamwork into us on the easy stuff so that things run smoother in the harder stuff.

***updated first post, CORSA WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR BOOFAGE! (at least for the next month anyway, I was financially irresponsible)