Saturday July 3rd event

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
Saturday July 3rd event

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:55 pm

Hi everyone,

I've decided to go ahead and schedule an organized event based off Kurke's suggestion. I propose that we tackle the Hermit quests as a group. It's an ideal starting point for our group - and not quite as difficult as the corvette LOL!
Anyone interested please meet in front of our capital at 7:00 pm, EST this Saturday. From there we can head out to do the missions.
If this time works out well for everyone, perhaps we can make it a weekly event - every saturday at 7:00est, we can go on different quests or hunts. I also think we should do a "fundraiser" in the future. I know a lot of us are hurting for cash and it takes a lot to keep the city functioning as well! Any suggestions on what hunts could bring in the most credits?
If we all take high-paying missions and do several in a row, we should be able to work up a decent profit!

Anyway, I look forward to seeing you guys on Saturday!

Lexx Yovel
Last edited by Lexx Yovel on Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kurke_Aumea
Colonel

Post by Kurke_Aumea » Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:16 pm

Go figure, we have a nice event scheduled and I am going to be out of town and unable to attend...

Some days, I just can't win. Oh well, hopefully next time.

Your friendly architect,
Kurke Aumea

bizob

Post by bizob » Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:44 pm

this sounds great! not sure if i'll be home from work in time but if not i will try to catch up to guys.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:15 am

i will try to attend

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:39 am

Have fun with the Hermit quests.....

They will take you more than a couple of hours :)

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:50 am

Sorry about those who are going on vacation and what not, but dont worry. Like I said we will do weekly events every Saturday. We may also changes the times around so other time zones can attend, even if it means doing the same event for those who couldnt make it before 8)

And one other thing, I would like it if people could arrive 10 minutes earlier, because somtimes people log on right at the designated time and we still have to wait for them to arrive. And on one last note, be sure to make it to Bizob's mission/mine fundraiser event!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:51 am

Also, would anyone like me to post every bit of information of the Hermit Quest here from the SWG Forums? Somone on the SWG forums wrote out a list of instructions/waypoints so we can be more streamlined in carrying out this quest.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 04, 2004 5:43 am

There are no waypoints, basically you need to trawl every city in tatooine and their oustskirts to find the relevantly named NPC...

This could take 24 hours +

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:39 am

and for all of us to do it. it could take longer.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Jul 04, 2004 8:18 am

I think on Monday we might just do the squill part. Its easier and we can hunt some squills while we are at it. I posted some information below this post, but each spawn has about 10 possible waypoints.