RID Guild Groups to be formed

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

RID Guild Groups to be formed

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:15 am

Allright I have the complete information for the New Hermit Quests. I would like to put a group together and do this as a team. If you would like to find this information about this quest go to www.swgcenter.com
do a search for articles on tat. then it should bring up a list of articles and it should be the first one.

Also I would like to see this guild perform the quest for the Corvette Adventure, we will need 10 people(I beleive that is all you can have) It will be vrey hard but if the group is set up right we might be able to pull it off, if not it will be a fun time at least

Lastly for all the People who have not completed the Imperial Theme Park I would like to say do so. Its fun and you get great fp and items.

Thank You
Aleksandrov Danislavko
Loyal Servant to the Empire

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:26 am

Hello Alek. Thanks for bringing this info up. I would like to do the hermit quest, it isn't too combat oriented so everyone can do it. The corvette is also fun, and now that we have the forums it will be easier to organize info here. And last but not least, the Imperial themepark is cool. You should at least have somewhat decent combat skills if you want to head alone, if not, bring a friend(s) and/or pet(s). I thought the two best rewards were the Reinforced Storm Trooper Armor piece and the Tie/AT-AT Uniform.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:58 pm

Check out the Announcement in the event forum for our first organized event!

Lexx Yovel