Dark Jedi Academy (RP)

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Genote
Dark Jedi Academy (RP)

Post by Genote » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:43 am

I'm thinking of starting a Dark JEdi academy within RID, if anyone thinks this would be a good idea, and would like to help get it started let me know in game.

Corvallon

Post by Corvallon » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:22 pm

I'd come on board, we have a few other dark ones who may be interested too.

Tenvik

Post by Tenvik » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:00 pm

I am cool to give it a hand I have a CL 90 Jedi I still need to get guild tagged but you can count him in for events and such as you see fit his name is Ulso and I will have him tagged ASAP.

Erougn
Captain

Post by Erougn » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:29 pm

I tried to tell you before you switched toons, I can make your alt a member Tenvik.

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:40 pm

I'm interested to get in this project. We shall make a council and take a padawan too :)

Corvallon

Post by Corvallon » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:02 pm

*cough* Apprentice *cough* :D

Tenvik

Post by Tenvik » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:17 pm

Erougn wrote:I tried to tell you before you switched toons, I can make your alt a member Tenvik.

Its all good Lexx got him invited yesterday, Oh and I totally need to buy a Droid thingy from you I can put in my Ship that has the Freelance Astromech commands in it that a Imperial Pilot can use because man I miss the Shield Shunt and the Charged Capacitors.

Corvallon

Post by Corvallon » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:11 pm

Was thinking we could have the enclave in Nar Shadda. What do you think Daiho?

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:25 pm

Yeah it's a good idea so it will give a little life to the city and help it to growth

Corvallon

Post by Corvallon » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:54 pm

Excellent. a guild hall or bunker would be great and we can all chip in with the deco.

Daiho
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Daiho » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:57 pm

I have the musty bunker we can use or I can get a nabooian guild hall for the purpose.

So bunker or guild hall?

Tenvik

Post by Tenvik » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:08 pm

Either Or, I use my House in Nar Shadda, (Ulso not Tenvik) as my own Enclave still currently setting it up but I am thinking maby the Guild hall since it has a bit larger single Rooms, that was just my idea but the bunker works as well.

Corvallon

Post by Corvallon » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:14 pm

Bunker, more diversity with rooms that can be used for archive, council chamber, dojo, etc.