Post by Barney » Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:24 pm

TIME: 10:00p to 12am EST
PLACE: Kashyyyk, Kachirho Starport
LEADER: Barney
GOAL: To Rotate through Kashyyyk group and boss quests
CL LEVEL: 45+
MIN GROUP SIZE: 3-4
PROF REQ'S: none, 1 medic helpful

***please have solo-able quests completed up to group required quests on your own time
***forward your Kashyyyk quest needs ahead of time to Barney in holomail
***reserve group space ahead with a holo-mail
***Corsa's Ent-Buffing is no longer available (sad, I know)

Ok I'm going to give this a try on a weekly planned basis. I know the time is late, unfortunately we have to deal with my living in Pacific Time Zone, to you it's 10pm, to me it's 7 and I just got home, cooked dinner, and took my shower (depending on work schedules)

I will repeat this weekly every Thursday until such time as I have to change it based on a new work schedule time frame.

Feel free to post questions/comments.
If you people start sending me the lists of the main group/boss quests you need done, I will be able to perhaps pull together extra groups throughout the week that are mission-specific to appeal to people who all need the same missions done. Lotsa mini management for me, but it seems to help if I know who needs what ahead of time so people's needs are not being ignored.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:03 pm

I've been leveling up my girlfriend's jedi, Aurelie, so I'll hopefully be there with her this thursday. I just reached 53 today, and will probably be 60 by thursday.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Mikal
Second Lieutenant

Post by Mikal » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:10 pm

When I get back ingame (currently patching....very slooowwwwlllyyyy), Flashlight will be available to do the Kashyyyk stuff. That account doesn't have Musty, so it kinda limits him, but by the end of the summer he will be able to go out there as well. Flash is in the 50's, and has a bunch of the "solo-able" quests done, but I don't know which ones you guys consider "boss" quests. I have gotten him up (or is it down?) to the crazed Jedi in the Ryatt Trail. I'm not sure where I'm at in the other instance zones though, I just can't remember hehe. I'll shoot you an ingame mail when I can get back in and give you the names of the quests that I have active and you can tell me if those are the types of quests you are looking to go do. Also, if you see any missing, let me know how to start them hehehehe.

Until then, this is Mikal, signing off!

Barney

Post by Barney » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:26 am

I do have one correction: Corsa will be available for entertainer buffs.

I consider bosses to be gold elites, or something hard to get to. Basically, we'll go down the line of who's in the group and see which quest they are on in each series, then pick the hardest ones first like the arean, urnsori queen, the lost ones, hk-47, or like on ryatt it would be the stuff in the bottom level like gotal bandits and the kataarn.

I'm trying to get what quest people are on set up ahead of time, and then update them each week where they are at in the quest series'.

I'll be sending out an in-game holomail to that point.

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:21 am

On second thought, I probably won't be there tomorrow. I hit 54 last night and I want to finish the legacy quest before I move to kash. The spiders are really slowing me down though as I can only stand so much of them before I just have to step away from the computer and cry.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

Azaral

Post by Azaral » Thu May 01, 2008 4:25 pm

Glad I'm not the only one Apium. Can't stand spiders to begin with.

Barney

Post by Barney » Thu May 01, 2008 5:44 pm

Welcome to the RID forums Azaral, and welcome to RID

I haven't found an animal yet in SWG that bothers me. I have a problem in any game with undead rotting type people, and with any kind of gargoyle-like creature that has long pointy knife like fingers or noses. Like in Devil May Cry, those scissors-hand things that drop on you from the ceiling.

I stopped playing Oblivion because of the Zombies. Can't play things like Resident Evil, Silent Hill, even some old Duke Nuke'ms and Dooms got to me.
I kept dropping the controller and screaming.

Azaral

Post by Azaral » Fri May 02, 2008 11:17 am

Thanks Barney! Zombies and walking dead I can handle. Creepy, crawly bugs, and HUGE versions of creepy, crawly bugs are bad news.