I wan't to discuss the possibility of a Raid on the.....

Read and post about events occuring in RID

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Ty'e X'lor
I wan't to discuss the possibility of a Raid on the.....

Post by Ty'e X'lor » Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:52 pm

Hello my name is Ty'e X'lor and im new here and I was wondering about the possibility of a Guild Raid on the Death Watch Bunker I really wan't to get some of that Armor looks awesome :)

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:43 am

Seeming as most people in RID dont have an elite combat profession, we'd die. Very quickly. Waste of credits to go to endor and get owned.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:58 am

I would like to do Death watch as well, and it will be considered, but not now. RID is not ready for this type of challenge.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:17 pm

i have been to the bunker with a couple of elite friends of mine. i say with expirience that it is extremely hard and impossible without an army of elites. as to the armor, it it not atainably without the proper people to make it in the base.

First officer of Heavy Spec Ops Division, Cell

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:08 pm

I would love to go with the guild, after things settled with the war and other events. But I can assure you, if we do go, we will bring outside help, and we sure wont get that armor lol. I heard you need master, armorsmiths, droid engineers, and what not. Also, in order to get the armor you need to beat the quest and the components for the armor are very rare. Apart from that, I wouldnt mind going for xp, since it does look fun, and we will need to bring other help too.

Lexx

Ty'e X'lor

Post by Ty'e X'lor » Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:23 am

I think you can loot some of that Armor that the Soldiers there have, you don't have to Craft it. Ive seen ppl with Full suites of it.
Im not talking about the Armor Boba wears Im talking about the Armor the Soldiers there wear. As for the Armor Boba has I'll probably never have a Full set of it, but I still hope to have some of it One day.... hey a man can dream can't he :)

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:10 pm

Bounty armour does not drop inside the deathwatch bunker.
It drops from BlackSun spawns on Yavin and Endor.
You can modify the Bounty Hunter armour in the deathwatch bunker to convert it to Mandolorian armour if you have the necessary materials and a master armoursmith to craft it.
You must be a ranger, bounty hunter, commando (sqaudleader??) to wear it.
I hope that cleared it up for you.
:roll:

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:29 pm

Oooh yeah, the Bounty Hunter kind is more likely to get. But yeah, you need to be a master bouny hunter, commando, ranger, or squad leader to get it, like Mnyak said. Either way, I will arrange a trip their somtime.

Lexx

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:25 pm

Oh btw, if you want to look at the things you'll be dealing with in the DW Bunker.... go here:

http://swg.allakhazam.com/db/bestiary.html?swgbeast=3333

That's the first thing you come across and it hits very very hard....

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:52 pm

Huh. Thats really is something. Good to know acid does well on em. So with the couple commandos we have training, maybe we'll have a chance in about a year, haha. Even though Death Watch have 100% on acid. My god that place is huge too.

Lots of work ahead of us RID!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:36 am

Bounty hunters have a ball with LLC....

To do this, you really want Combat medics, docs, commandos, Bounty Hunters, Carbineers, Swordsmen as an ideal...