Application: Uri'ika

Apply to RID, and view the personal records of our members here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Uri'ika
Application: Uri'ika

Post by Uri'ika » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:21 pm

BASIC INFORMATION:

Character Name: Uri'ika was uri darkstar on the kettemoor server before closing
Species: Human
Faction and GCW Rank (OOC Rank): Currently civilian soon to be Imperial private
Heroic Instance Access: No
Combat Level: as of right now 54
Profession: Bounty Hunter
Pilot Type (and Squadron): Will be neutral once i start piloting

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Do you have any alternate character(s)? If so, mention their name(s), faction(s), level(s), profession(s) and any additional information. List if they are in guild(s). If any are not in a guild, state if you'd like them to join R.I.D: None on this server so far

Do you have any real-life friends or family within R.I.D? If so, what are their names? Do you know anyone personally, elsewhere throughout the game?: I know Ramd Ketten, we were allies and friends on kettemoor. Other than that no.

Have you ever been in any guild(s) on this server on any character? If so, mention the name of the guild(s), their faction(s), why you are no longer a part of the guild(s) and any additional information: No not on this server. I was a member of Alpha Omega on Kettemoor, we were a very dedicated imperial guild

Have you ever been a Rebel on any character you played with on Starsider?: no

Are you on the SWG Trial Account, or on the Full SWG Account?:Full account with all expansions

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Would you be willing to use the current in-game voice-chat system, if you aren't already? What about alternate voice programs?: I prefer ventrillo, but i do not mind using in game voice

What is your SOE forum user-name? Do you use the forums often?: i havent used the SOE forums

What time zone are you in? If you don't know, mention the country or state you reside in. What are your playing hours? What days of the week, and at what times are you usually most active?: Eastern time zone

What are your interests (IE: PvP, PvE, RP, space, etc.)? Feel free to list more than one: PVP instances RP

What is your real-life age? If not willing to answer this question, you may leave it blank, or give an approximation (IE: Younger or older than 18 years of age): 20 by the end of june

What are your traits? Are you a good communicator, leader, or follower (feel free to list others, and more than one trait if applicable)? How do you feel the guild can assist you, and how do you feel you can assist the guild?: very loyal, good listener, communicator, always willingto help others. I feel that the guild would assist me in having a better playing experince with an experinced guild. I would assist the guild by helping were ever I can, and will enforce imperial law on rebel scum.

Additional Information: In RP i plan for my character to be a mandalorian and once 90 will acqiure manda armor. I hope to be able to wear this in place of imperial regulation armor. If this is a concern then i will wear Imperial armor, but my preference would be the armor of my clan. Thank you for viewing my application. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Uri'ika

Ramd
Staff Sergeant

Re: Application for Uri'ika

Post by Ramd » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Thanks Uri! One of us will get in touch with you soon for a short interview.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Thanks for taking the time to fill the application. I also activated your username.

When we get the chance we can meet in-game for an interview.

Tuskano
Staff Corporal

Post by Tuskano » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Endorsed becasue he is a fellow Kettemoorian
SFC. Kentt' "Ghost" Em'asep
Imperial ID Number: TB-0177
220th Long Range Reconnaissance Platoon <CCXX>

FK-316 'Regal' Squadron Vet