Application: Alveria Illutia

Apply to RID, and view the personal records of our members here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

AlveriaIllutia
Application: Alveria Illutia

Post by AlveriaIllutia » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:39 am

Character Name:Alveria Illutia (Icly joined the empire under the name "Ibbutia")
Species: Human
Faction and GCW Rank (OOC Rank):Imperial, Private
Heroic Instance Access: None
Combat Level: 27
Profession: Commando, May change to Jedi due to IC incidients
Pilot Type (and Squadron): Storm Squadron

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Do you have any alternate character(s)? If so, mention their name(s), faction(s), level(s), profession(s) and any additional information. List if they are in guild(s). If any are not in a guild, state if you'd like them to join R.I.D: I have two accounts, with two characters on this server on my alternate one that hardly ever play, and, the account Alveria is on will be having a second character coming eventualy, a level 90 Jedi/ace privater pilot that is rebel, this is my first character i ever had and im just bringing them for the sake of having them here, ill probably remove them from the rebel faction, but wont join a guild on them/play them much. sue me for being sentimental :c

Do you have any real-life friends or family within R.I.D? If so, what are their names? Do you know anyone personally, elsewhere throughout the game?: No family or real-life friends, Only Aargen, who is by far one of the people i hold extremly close and dear to me,

Have you ever been in any guild(s) on this server on any character? If so, mention the name of the guild(s), their faction(s), why you are no longer a part of the guild(s) and any additional information: Non

Have you ever been a Rebel on any character you played with on Starsider?: None, don't intend to

Are you on the SWG Trial Account, or on the Full SWG Account?: Full account 6 year, almost 7 year veteran

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Would you be willing to use the current in-game voice-chat system, if you aren't already? What about alternate voice programs?: I prefer text-chat, Kind of nervous on voice chat and my line of work actualy -dissallows- me to communicate via voice online

What is your SOE forum user-name? Do you use the forums often?:
MrMark200000, and I probably will start doing so, when im bored at work i forum lurk.
What time zone are you in? If you don't know, mention the country or state you reside in. What are your playing hours? What days of the week, and at what times are you usually most active?:

What are your interests (IE: PvP, PvE, RP, space, etc.)? Feel free to list more than one: in this order: Rp, Space, PvE, pvp
I enjoy all types, but that is my preferred order, RP and space are almost equal.

What is your real-life age? If not willing to answer this question, you may leave it blank, or give an approximation (IE: Younger or older than 18 years of age): 29

What are your traits? Are you a good communicator, leader, or follower (feel free to list others, and more than one trait if applicable)? How do you feel the guild can assist you, and how do you feel you can assist the guild?: I honestly don't know how i'll be able to assist the guild, I'm not one to explain my skills or anything as i don't like to brag, so yeah. its up to you to see how I am!

Additional information:
In character Alveria's 'imperial' name is Ibbutia, as stated before, its the name she enlisted as, as of now, she's mostly known as a Rookie Imperial pilot, and hasn't shown her skills on the field ground-combat wise, but Icly requested that if required for ground duty, to placed under Aargen's squad (Feel free to ask me more about this, its a bit complicated. xD)

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: Application: Alveria Illutia

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Hi Alveria, thanks for taking the time to fill this out!

I look forward to speaking to you more later.

If it is not a problem, might you be able to also post an RP Application on the RID section at SSG Empire? I see you'd like to get more involved in RP. That's great, and for record keeping we'd be very happy to see your character concept posted there.

Here is the link for your convenience. Some of the information you posted here can be copied over:

http://empire.starsidergalaxy.com/index ... pic=4429.0

AlveriaIllutia

Post by AlveriaIllutia » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:10 pm

unfourtantly, im unable to access the SSG forums, everyime i tryo t login i get 'an error has occured, you can login again in 5 more seconds' i wait the 5, get the same thing.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:46 pm

You've tried creating a new username?

I'll look into that and see what the problem might be.

AlveriaIllutia

Post by AlveriaIllutia » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:16 pm

No luck making a second account, I get the same problem.

rage.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Okay no problem. Here is the application from the roleplay section. Feel free to fill it out here, and in the meantime I'll relay it over there until we figure out how to resolve the problem.

IMPERIAL RECORD:

Character Name:
Character Age:
Place of Birth:
Education:
Medical/Psychological History:
Operating Number (if a StormCorps member):

Please provide a brief character biography. If you have a StarsiderGalaxy.com/Wiki/ entry, please list it here.:

Please list your character's military experience, including former units and commanding officers.:

What is your character's personality?:

Does the character have any quirks, scars, or impairments?:

Please describe how familiar you are with roleplay in general. How familiar are you with Imperial roleplay?:

POSITION APPLICATION:

Which position are you applying for? Please place an X in the appropriate box:

* [ ] Scout Trooper

* [ ] CompForce Trooper

* [ ] Imperial Tracker

* [ ] Other - please specify below

What rank are you applying for?:
Note: New recruits without previous Imperial roleplay experience start at Private (PV2). New applicants with previous experience hold the Private First Class (PFC) rank. NCO and Officer positions are restricted based on availability and previous leadership experience. If you are unsure, please leave blank and we can find an appropriate rank during the interview. Trackers do not hold formal military ranks.

BASIC INFORMATION:

Name:
Faction and GCW Rank (OOC):
Heroic Instance Access:
Combat Level:
Profession:
Pilot Type and Squadron (if known):

Do you have any alternate character(s)? Which PAs are they in? If any are not in a PA, state if you'd like them to join R.I.D. If you are not comfortable posting your alts publicly, you may PM them.:

Have you ever been a Rebel on any character you played with on Starsider?:

Are you using an SWG Trial or Full Account?:

PERSONAL:

Would you be willing to use the current in-game voice-chat system, if you aren't already? What about alternate voice programs?:

What time zone are you in? If you don't know, mention the country or state you reside in. What are your playing hours? What days of the week, and at what times are you usually most active?:

What are your interests outside of roleplay, (IE: PvP, PvE, space, etc)? Feel free to list more than one:

What is your real-life age? If you're not willing to answer this question, you may leave it blank, or give an approximation (IE: Younger or older than 18 years of age):

What are your traits? Are you a good communicator, leader, or follower (feel free to list others, and more than one trait if applicable)? How do you feel the guild can assist you, and how do you feel you can assist the guild?:

Additional Information:

Thank you for applying. You will be hearing from us shortly!

AlveriaIllutia

Post by AlveriaIllutia » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:58 pm

IMPERIAL RECORD:

Character Name: Alveria Illutia (Signed into the empire under the alias Ibbutia)
Character Age: 28
Place of Birth:Corellia
Species:Human
Education: Advanced mechanics, interemediate Solidery/Explosives Training
Medical/Psychological History:

Please provide a brief character biography. If you have a StarsiderGalaxy.com/Wiki/ entry, please list it here.: Alveria Illutia was a civllian mechanic turned Soldier after a few run ins with the hutts, having been forced to work for them as many people seem to be, she eventually got them off her case, Looking to support the empire, she didn't apply under her own name out of a want for secrecy, she took on the alias 'Ibbutia' as her imperial name, she was reluctant at first due to in the past a imperial group trying to force Alveria to join the ranks, but in the end signed up for it.
Alveria is a force sensetive, and was recently made aware of it.

Please list your character's military experience, including former units and commanding officers.:
Light Mercenary work under the command of her father, a retired old republic commando
Also having been put through basic and more advanced old republic commando training that her father had experianced as well, also under the tutelage of her father
What is your character's personality?: Generally care free and out going ,Alveria isn't the brightest person out there, Somthing about battles and conflict drives her to go to them, not really sure herself about it, Alveria's rarely serious- even on the front line.

Please describe how familiar you are with roleplay in general. How familiar are you with Imperial roleplay?:
I've Roleplayed for twenty three years, and this would be my first time ever rping something imperial related
POSITION APPLICATION:

* [X]Other - please specify below
(not sure if it'll work out, as i'm unfammilar with imperial rp)
Mostly Pilot- ground detail would affirm to mostly Demolitions expert/counter insurgency, but had requested the preferance that her Commanding officer would be Aargen.
What rank are you applying for?: Private
Note: New recruits without previous Imperial roleplay experience start at Private (PV2). New applicants with previous experience hold the Private First Class (PFC) rank. NCO and Officer positions are restricted based on availability and previous leadership experience. If you are unsure, please leave blank and we can find an appropriate rank during the interview. Trackers do not hold formal military ranks.

BASIC INFORMATION:

Character Name:Alveria Illutia (Icly joined the empire under the name "Ibbutia")

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Do you have any alternate character(s)? If so, mention their name(s), faction(s), level(s), profession(s) and any additional information. List if they are in guild(s). If any are not in a guild, state if you'd like them to join R.I.D: I have two accounts, with two characters on this server on my alternate one that hardly ever play, and, the account Alveria is on will be having a second character coming eventualy, a level 90 Jedi/ace privater pilot that is rebel, this is my first character i ever had and im just bringing them for the sake of having them here, ill probably remove them from the rebel faction, but wont join a guild on them/play them much. sue me for being sentimental :c

Do you have any real-life friends or family within R.I.D? If so, what are their names? Do you know anyone personally, elsewhere throughout the game?: No family or real-life friends, Only Aargen, who is by far one of the people i hold extremly close and dear to me,

Have you ever been in any guild(s) on this server on any character? If so, mention the name of the guild(s), their faction(s), why you are no longer a part of the guild(s) and any additional information: Non

Have you ever been a Rebel on any character you played with on Starsider?: None, don't intend to

Are you on the SWG Trial Account, or on the Full SWG Account?: Full account 6 year, almost 7 year veteran

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Would you be willing to use the current in-game voice-chat system, if you aren't already? What about alternate voice programs?: I prefer text-chat, Kind of nervous on voice chat and my line of work actualy -dissallows- me to communicate via voice online

MrMark200000, and I probably will start doing so, when im bored at work i forum lurk.

What are your interests (IE: PvP, PvE, RP, space, etc.)? Feel free to list more than one: in this order: Rp, Space, PvE, pvp
I enjoy all types, but that is my preferred order, RP and space are almost equal.

What is your real-life age? If not willing to answer this question, you may leave it blank, or give an approximation (IE: Younger or older than 18 years of age): 29

What are your traits? Are you a good communicator, leader, or follower (feel free to list others, and more than one trait if applicable)? How do you feel the guild can assist you, and how do you feel you can assist the guild?: I honestly don't know how i'll be able to assist the guild, I'm not one to explain my skills or anything as i don't like to brag, so yeah. its up to you to see how I am!

Additional information:
In character Alveria's 'imperial' name is Ibbutia, as stated before, its the name she enlisted as, as of now, she's mostly known as a Rookie Imperial pilot, and hasn't shown her skills on the field ground-combat wise, but Icly requested that if required for ground duty, to placed under Aargen's squad (Feel free to ask me more about this, its a bit complicated. xD)

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

AlveriaIllutia

Post by AlveriaIllutia » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:02 pm

if what i applied for as postion just wont work out or something, it'll be fine to go for the what would be most fitting for it, Sue me for being tired right now xD

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Thanks a lot for your patience Alveria :)

I'll get the application relayed and inform you of any development.

Until then, when are you usually online? We can work on arranging an in-game meeting.

AlveriaIllutia

Post by AlveriaIllutia » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:00 pm

I'm on quite frequently, i'm on rightn ow and will probably be on for a good 3-4 hours. im almost always rping, or leveling. xD

Jathox

Post by Jathox » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:14 am

[The RP Division has received your application and are reviewing it; we will post feedback within 48 hours. Would you be open to altering your character's background slightly to fit in with Kappa's military and Imperial atmosphere?]

Jathox

Post by Jathox » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:08 am

[At this time, the RP Division must respectfully deny your application. You are welcome to re-apply with a new character concept.]

Alveria

Post by Alveria » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:25 pm

IMPERIAL RECORD:

Character Name:Alveria Illutia
Character Age:26
Place of Birth:Corellia
Species:Human
Education: Advanced mechanics, Old republic commando style training.
Medical/Psychological History: Nothing of note

Please provide a brief character biography. If you have a StarsiderGalaxy.com/Wiki/ entry, please list it here.:
Alveria's a member of the CompForce assault and has been for some time, a decorated member due to the training she recived from her father in the past, Alveria was known to be insubordinate in some cases while in basic, but on most cases was known to give the others tips and advice where she could, usually it was treated as adding insult to injury or bragging; Not having been part of the compforce youth-group, she signed up at the age of 24.

Please list your character's military experience, including former units and commanding officers.: What is your character's personality?: she's been part of the compforce for nearly two years. (if backgrounds count)

23 years of roleplay, not to fammilar with imperial roleplay, but its easy to catch on to :)
POSITION APPLICATION:

* [ ] Scout Trooper

* [X] CompForce Trooper

* [ ] Imperial Tracker

* [ ] Other - please specify below

What rank are you applying for?: (not sure what it'd be, Private, pv2, or PFc, due to the background)
Basic information:

Character Name:Alveria Illutia
Combat Level: 34
Profession: Commando,
Pilot Type (and Squadron):Imperial, Storm Squadron

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Have you ever been in any guild(s) on this server on any character? If so, mention the name of the guild(s), their faction(s), why you are no longer a part of the guild(s) and any additional information: None

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

additonial info:
Worked it out , Jathox, if anything doesn't make any sense, you know where to find me!

Jathox

Post by Jathox » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:14 pm

[Looks good! We'll be in touch IG. She'll be brought in as a PFC. Your LE background will come in hand in some of the /facepalm situations we Imperials find us in. Just remember that the Empire is brutal when need be. We will issue Alveria her Imperial Service Uniform and battledress.]