Application: Aargen D'Angouleme

Apply to RID, and view the personal records of our members here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Aargen
Application: Aargen D'Angouleme

Post by Aargen » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:10 pm

BASIC INFORMATION:

Character Name: Aargen D'Angouleme
Species: Zabrak
Faction and GCW Rank (OOC Rank): Imperial Private
Heroic Instance Access: None
Combat Level: 12(Definitely subject to change several times)
Profession: Officer
Pilot Type (and Squadron): None, as of yet.

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Do you have any alternate character(s)? If so, mention their name(s), faction(s), level(s), profession(s) and any additional information. List if they are in guild(s). If any are not in a guild, state if you'd like them to join R.I.D:
As far as Starsider goes, no others on it aside from Aargen. If we were to talk about another, such as Ahazi, you'd find my main, Tiahon, whom is a CL90 Jedi(Imperial, of course) and an alternate that I don't remember the name of, not really worth even mentioning.

Do you have any real-life friends or family within R.I.D? If so, what are their names? Do you know anyone personally, elsewhere throughout the game?:
None within R.I.D, no. However I did move to this server with a close friend of mine that will very likely be asking questions about how I came across R.I.D, should I be accepted into it and they notice the guild tag.

Have you ever been in any guild(s) on this server on any character? If so, mention the name of the guild(s), their faction(s), why you are no longer a part of the guild(s) and any additional information:
That would be a no.

Have you ever been a Rebel on any character you played with on Starsider?:
Another no. I don't think I've ever played a Rebel, for that matter.

Are you on the SWG Trial Account, or on the Full SWG Account?:
Full fledged five year account, indeed.

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Would you be willing to use the current in-game voice-chat system, if you aren't already? What about alternate voice programs?:
I don't think I would immediately use the in-game voice service just by the fact it's so disorganized.(From what I've observed anyhow) Outside services such as Ventrilo, or anything else for that matter would not be a problem at all.

What is your SOE forum user-name? Do you use the forums often?:
So often that I don't remember my forum username or password, though if I were to guess it'd be Tiahom.

What time zone are you in? If you don't know, mention the country or state you reside in. What are your playing hours? What days of the week, and at what times are you usually most active?:
U.S. Central, you can find me online most of the day, most of the week. If you were going to ask me when I'm most active, I don't think you'd see a difference in any of my times.

What are your interests (IE: PvP, PvE, RP, space, etc.)? Feel free to list more than one:
All of the above, but currently it's getting this character up in the levels. If I was to list a few others, it would be decorating/designing and collecting items which might not be so common anymore.

What is your real-life age? If not willing to answer this question, you may leave it blank, or give an approximation (IE: Younger or older than 18 years of age):
I'm currently 18 years old, though that's going to change as of January 23rd.

What are your traits? Are you a good communicator, leader, or follower (feel free to list others, and more than one trait if applicable)? How do you feel the guild can assist you, and how do you feel you can assist the guild?:
I couldn't list my own traits, as they're not exactly easily identifiable. It'd be better for you to judge that yourself, than ask me what I am. As far as the guild assisting me, I don't think you'll find me in many situations where I will need assistance. As for assisting the guild, that can easily be done once I establish a foothold on my CL. I'd be more than happy to help with heroic instance, sieges; just about anything you would need from an officer once I get to that position.

Additional Information:
Not much else to list, and if there's anything else you would like to know; I'll be awaiting the interview I assume will follow this application. The only thing else I could provide you with, is that I'm a returning veteran of five years experience in the game.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: Application: Aargen D'Angouleme

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:17 pm

Looks great!

Sorry I couldn't stay online longer, but we can work out recruitment tomorrow.

Aargen

Re: Application: Aargen D'Angouleme

Post by Aargen » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:28 pm

Looking forwards to it! I'll be around most definitely.