Application: Khaeden Sarin & Vandarr Zenn

Apply to RID, and view the personal records of our members here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Khaeden Sarin
Application: Khaeden Sarin & Vandarr Zenn

Post by Khaeden Sarin » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:40 pm

BASIC INFORMATION:

Character Name:
Khaeden Sarin

Species:
Zabrak

Faction and GCW Rank (OOC Rank):
Imperial - Sergeant

Heroic Instance Access:
ISD, Hoth, IG-88, EK,

Combat Level:

Profession:
Jedi (Dark Side)

Pilot Type (and Squadron):
Imperial Ace Pilot - No Squadron Assignment Currently

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Do you have any alternate character(s)? If so, mention their name(s), faction(s), level(s), profession(s) and any additional information. List if they are in guild(s). If any are not in a guild, state if you'd like them to join R.I.D:
Vandarr Zenn - Neutral (only for the moment) no piloting skills as of yet. Human Male Entertainer / Beast Master. Currently in Exiled Renegades but leaving.

Do you have any real-life friends or family within R.I.D? If so, what are their names? Do you know anyone personally, elsewhere throughout the game?:
None

Have you ever been in any guild(s) on this server on any character? If so, mention the name of the guild(s), their faction(s), why you are no longer a part of the guild(s) and any additional information:
Khaeden and Vandarr have been a part of Exiled Renegades. However both are leaving very soon. Not leaving on bad terms, just leaving due to little to no activity with the exception of myself and my son.

Have you ever been a Rebel on any character you played with on Starsider?:
No.

Are you on the SWG Trial Account, or on the Full SWG Account?:
Full account, all expansions.

ROLEPLAY INFORMATION:

What is your character's age and place of birth?
Khaeden is approx. 30 years old, and was born on Iridonia proper.
Vandarr is 35 and was born in Sin City, Nar Shaddaa

What is your character's history? If you have a StarsiderGalaxy.com/Wiki/ entry, please list it here.
Not fleshed out just yet... I will post a profile of him once I have done the backstory.

What is your character's medical and psychological history?
Not developed yet (Haven't had the chance to RP much in game yet really)
What is your character's personality? Does the character have any IC quirks, scars, or impairments?

What position do you desire for your character? What rank are you seeking?

What is your character's Imperial affiliation? Has this character ever been arrested, charged, or jailed?

Please describe how familiar you are with roleplay in general. How familiar are you with Imperial roleplay?
Not very familiar with Imperial Roleplay per se, however I have extensive RP experience in a variety of games and formats... tabletop, Online Chat, MMORPG, LARP

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Would you be willing to use the current in-game voice-chat system, if you aren't already? What about alternate voice programs?:
I would be happy to use the in-game system. I would prefer to keep secondary programs to a minimum.

What is your SOE forum user-name? Do you use the forums often?:
DJBuddha - I have only done one post to advertise Exiled Renegades. Nothing fancy at all.

What time zone are you in? If you don't know, mention the country or state you reside in. What are your playing hours? What days of the week, and at what times are you usually most active?:
I am in US Central time. I play roughly 30 to 60 hours per week depending on my availablility. Mostly evenings and weekends, but it varies.

What are your interests outside of roleplay, (IE: PvP, PvE, space, etc.)? Feel free to list more than one:
PvE, Space, Instance and Dungeon runs and RP of course :D

What is your real-life age? If not willing to answer this question, you may leave it blank, or give an approximation (IE: Younger or older than 18 years of age):
Just turned 39 last month.

What are your traits? Are you a good communicator, leader, or follower (feel free to list others, and more than one trait if applicable)? How do you feel the guild can assist you, and how do you feel you can assist the guild?:
I am a skilled RPer that simply hasn't had much opportunity to RP in SWG. I try to remain in the background but tend to be drawn into leadership positions due to my nature. I am quick witted, with a dry;sarcastic sense of humor. I am honest beyond a fault, and have no issues telling people in no uncertain terms where I stand on issues, yet I am respectful to all until such a time as they have earned otherwise. I respect guild heirarchies as such, and will just be happy to be a part of an active guild once again. As I stated above I am an Ace pilot and I am more than willing to bring pilots out in my POBs to help them earn xp. I am halfway decent in a group environment for DPS, but to be honest my DSJ is a glass tank as most are. I have some decent equipment but would like to work on completing collections, robes, and 5th gen sabers.

Additional Information:
To be honest I am still trying to figure out how I want to RP both of my characters and what Vandarrs final occupation will be. I have played on and off since the last week of Beta. I was heavily involved in a large guild/player city on Eclipse in the beginning, but the entirety of the city (and most of the server) bailed after the CU and NGE. I've only recently come back to the game after a year long hiatus, and have embraced my inner emo Jedi :D.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: Application for Khaeden Sarin and Vandarr Zenn

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Hello there.

Thanks for taking the time to post this.

We can work on arranging an interview as soon as we can.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:55 am

/swoon

An experienced RPer looking for more RP opportunities and applying to RID? Your application looks great. If you get a chance, please register at StarsiderGalaxy.com/Empire/ and let me/Amodeus know your handle over there.

Thanks,

-Amo

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Oh, and just an FYI Khaeden. For some reason, I couldn't get your username activated properly, so if you could re-register that'd be great!