Application: Rywokast Darkstar

Apply to RID, and view the personal records of our members here.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Rywokast
Application: Rywokast Darkstar

Post by Rywokast » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:43 am

BASIC INFORMATION:

Character Name: Rywokast Darkstar
Species: Zabrak
Faction and GCW Rank (OOC Rank): Currently Lieutenant, have been General
Heroic Instance Access: Everything including all of Mustafar
Combat Level: All toons are CL 90
Profession: Medic/BM
Pilot Type (and Squadron): RSF Ace Pilot, Corellian Security Forces Ace Pilot, Imperial Inquisition Ace Pilot, Black Epsilon Ace Pilot, Storm Squadron Ace Pilot (currently an Imperial Master Pilot)

CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Do you have any alternate character(s)? If so, mention their name(s), faction(s), level(s), profession(s) and any additional information. List if they are in guild(s). If any are not in a guild, state if you'd like them to join R.I.D:

Rylwokast: CL90 Support Medic
Rylwokast': CL90 Domestics Trader
'Ryklowast: CL90 Structures Trader
'Rylwokast: CL90 Engineering Trader **account currently inactive**
Ryklowast': CL90 Munitions Trader **account currently inactive**

all alt toons are CL90, Imperial and would like to join RID (when i bring the inactive account back up, them too)

Do you have any real-life friends or family within R.I.D? If so, what are their names? Do you know anyone personally, elsewhere throughout the game?:

No

Have you ever been in any guild(s) on this server on any character? If so, mention the name of the guild(s), their faction(s), why you are no longer a part of the guild(s) and any additional information:

SinisteR on all toons, Imperial, and an not old enough to be in the guild.

Have you ever been a Rebel on any character you played with on Starsider?:

No

Are you on the SWG Trial Account, or on the Full SWG Account?:

All accounts are full.

PERSONAL INFORMATION:

Would you be willing to use the current in-game voice-chat system, if you aren't already? What about alternate voice programs?:

Yes, yes

What is your SOE forum user-name? Do you use the forums often?:

jedislayer5000, i use the forums very often

What time zone are you in? If you don't know, mention the country or state you reside in. What are your playing hours? What days of the week, and at what times are you usually most active?:

PST, playing hours currently are all day lol

What are your interests (IE: PvP, PvE, RP, space, etc.)? Feel free to list more than one:

Some PvP, all PvE, Space, Collecting, Pets

What is your real-life age? If not willing to answer this question, you may leave it blank, or give an approximation (IE: Younger or older than 18 years of age):

What are your traits? Are you a good communicator, leader, or follower (feel free to list others, and more than one trait if applicable)? How do you feel the guild can assist you, and how do you feel you can assist the guild?:

Can be a good leader but generally am a follower, would like to do instancing and events with the guild, as well as help and be helped by members of the guild in crafting, quests, collections etc

Additional Information:

I have been playing SWG actively for just over 3 years, have played on Europe-Farstar, Valcyn, Eclipse, Starsider in that order, but now all of my toons reside on Starsider. In game i love collecting items and decorating, i have many pets and collect them. I like to do missions and collections with fellow guild members, and will gladly assist other RID members with any of the above things. I am and always have been Imperial on all toons, I also like to collect TCG. I like and play SWG alot but am not very big on actual roleplaying such as "cantina roleplaying" etc, but gladly will and have always been a strong supporter of Imperial rule. I can and will do all instances, but am not available all the time to do them. In real life my name is Brandon Marcussen I live in Victoria BC and just graduated High School, I am a huge Star Wars fan and always have been and I like to collect Star Wars items in real life, I attend some Star Wars events such as Where Science Meets Imagination, and Star Wars Celebration. I am easy going, and feel free to ask me anything. Thanks!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: RID Application

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:26 am

Very thorough application. Thanks for taking the time to fill it out.

Definitely loook forward to meeting you in-game for an interview.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:59 pm

[quote="LexxYovel"]Very thorough application. Thanks for taking the time to fill it out.

Definitely loook forward to meeting you in-game for an interview.[/quote]

My pleasure :) glad contacted me in-game i will be back on tonight

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:25 pm

Sorry to keep you waiting. I wasn't able to get online tonight for the interview, but I'll try to be available tomorrow for ya.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:53 am

ah np at all heh, i was out late tonight so may have missed you if you had logged on, no worries :)