lol here we go

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Mr.Avatar
Corporal
lol here we go

Post by Mr.Avatar » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:53 pm

Starsider is the new Bria, Back in the day, Bria was packed and you could get a free CTS of the server because it was crashing all the time, tonight at 1130pm the server starsider are LOADING, most the time it shows EXTREMELY HEAVY.

Think SoE needs to dis-allow CTS to starsider, and consolidate all the other servers. Hell give us a classic server while you are at it, just my opinion
Acknar/Prolevik

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: lol here we go

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:46 am

Oy, I know right?

It's amazing how Bria went from being a hugely populated server, to now a sort of much diminished form of its former self.

I'm grateful I chose Starsider at launch, but the Devs either need to invest in greater hardware for Starsider, or actually encourage transfers *off* Starsider to other servers.

The Devs states they'd do something about the populations of other servers, but we have to wait to see what that is.

Mikal
Second Lieutenant

Post by Mikal » Thu May 05, 2011 11:43 am

Sounds like their plan to alleviate the massive numbers was to allow themselves to get hacked so bad I can't even get online on my PS3 lol. Greetings RID! Kill the Rebs!!!

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Thu May 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Mikal wrote:Sounds like their plan to alleviate the massive numbers was to allow themselves to get hacked so bad I can't even get online on my PS3 lol. Greetings RID! Kill the Rebs!!!

I approve of this post. :) How've you been Mikal?