new player/member with some questions

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Rhorschack
new player/member with some questions

Post by Rhorschack » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:54 am

Hi, i am new to the game, and newer to the guild. right now i mostly play my lvl 20 something commando, rhorschack chaot. i was wondering if someone could help me with a couple of things.

i would like to have my alt as a member of the guild as well. his name is eli-chaot. i dont know if i need to be online with him to get invited to the guild or what.
also i would like for eli-chaot to have permission to put a house in fort oasis.

i was also wondering if it is possible to create more than two characters on starsider somehow.

and lastly, i am trying out the freelance pilot thing, and i got my first ship certification (dunelizard) after the beginner ship, and i would really like to upgrade to that, but there isnt one on the bazaar and i dont know where else to look, so if anyone could tell me where i can buy stuff like that outside of the bazaar, it would be greatly appreciated.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: new player/member with some questions

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:35 am

Hi Rhorschack, welcome to the forums -- I've went ahead and activated your new username.

I'd be more than happy to bring in your alt. A member capable of recruiting will need to be online while Eli-chaot is online. Either me or my alt Hel'mut can do that, or Councilmen Amodeus, Osar, or P'nub. We can work that out, and I can set up housing for Eli-chaot in Fort Oasis also.

Also, you can only have 2 characters per server on a single account. So if you want more than 2 characters on Starsider, you'd need to create and pay for another account.

Also, when you're checking the bazaar, be sure *not* to check only the planetary bazaar listings (as in items only sold in the NPC cities). Almost nothing valuable is for sale on those. If you really want to find a large selection of goods, including a better ship, be sure to click the "Vendor Listings" tab at the top of the bazaar interface screen.

Then, on the top left, click, "Entire Galaxy." This will show you a list of items being sold by characters all over the galaxy on vendors and shops outside of the NPC cities. When you find an item you like, you can click it, get a waypoint to the shop's location, and buy it there.

Rhorschack

Post by Rhorschack » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:43 pm

wow. you answered all of my questions perfectly and concisely.
thank you.

Rhorschack

Post by Rhorschack » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:46 pm

and also, i accidentally registered for the forums twice. the other username i tried to register was intetra, you can dismiss that.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:10 pm

No problem :)

And I'll go ahead and delete Intetra

Soshu
Private

Post by Soshu » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:07 am

As far as ships go we have a guild member who is lvl 90 starship crafter. His name is Nikto. Send him a message and I'm sure he'll help as best he can. If you have any problems just let me know and I will see to his quick and brutal punishment. Lol