aurillian plants on ss

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

maxellsnow
aurillian plants on ss

Post by maxellsnow » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:34 pm

Any of you have a ballpark idea for how much these would sell for on Starsider?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:43 pm

Ooh... probably millions. I would say even a few hundred million, even for a dead Aurillian plant.

The Aurillian Bacta tanks can go for a price, starting up from 300 mil.

By the way, I look forward to meet up with you in-game :)

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Depends on which one you mean. There is an Aurillian plant that doesn't die and was used to gain faction points. It is still a repeatable question in the game, so not much for those.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:58 pm

Bovive wrote:Depends on which one you mean. There is an Aurillian plant that doesn't die and was used to gain faction points. It is still a repeatable question in the game, so not much for those.

I believe you'd be referring to the Alderaanian flora, no? :P

The Aurillian plant he refers to was given back when Aurillia was an old, decrepit Village. The plants had to be maintained, and could even grow fruit which offered stats.

I really wish the Devs would implement a basic gardening system, where people can grow plants in greenhouses for certain foods/decor.

Bovive
Colonel

Post by Bovive » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:04 pm

LexxYovel wrote:
Bovive wrote:Depends on which one you mean. There is an Aurillian plant that doesn't die and was used to gain faction points. It is still a repeatable question in the game, so not much for those.

The Aurillian plant he refers to was given back when Aurillia was an old, decrepit Village. The plants had to be maintained, and could even grow fruit which offered stats.

I really wish the Devs would implement a basic gardening system, where people can grow plants in greenhouses for certain foods/decor.

Ah yes, I am referring to Alderaan Flora. I believe it does still grow fruit.

maxellsnow

Post by maxellsnow » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:03 pm

Yes the aurillian plants from olden times...not the purpley red flower thing. I am trying to gauge the market there versus radiant to see on which server I should go after liquidating a few of these for a set of mandalorian armor...

btw, once dead, the plant will eventually disappear. You do not get an empty pot for eternity. Have seen a few museum curators get the shaft by buying a dead plant, only to see it dust. Additionally, if any of you care, it is reported that currently they are bugged in that a small will not grow to a medium, or a medium to a large. They do still produce fruit which grants a 1000 heal with no filling. These are on radiant's bazaar for 1 mil usually...gotta love max stat pvper's ;)

Apium
Colonel

Post by Apium » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:16 pm

LexxYovel wrote:

Didn't they talk about that at one point? Gardener would be the most badass class ever.
swtor: Aeroxis

Apium Auvair- Master Medic
Kalice- Master Architect
Aurelie Auvair- Jedi Master
Victoire Auvair- Master Armorsmith

maxellsnow

Post by maxellsnow » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:54 pm

a gardener making fruit from plants for buffs to sell would be the epitomy of a carebear role in the game..considering i do it now with 7 of the aurillian plants, I would fully embrace it...

SkyeLine

Post by SkyeLine » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:22 am

Apium wrote:
LexxYovel wrote:

Didn't they talk about that at one point? Gardener would be the most badass class ever.

Yes I was thinking the same thing. But I think their most recent plan was droid commander. So I am not sure if Gardener is still planned at all.