(Voided) RP Division Concept

A place for forum users to meet and greet the members of RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
(Voided) RP Division Concept

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:00 pm

Greetings!

Roleplay in R.I.D is primarily divided between three main divisions, each of which are interdependent, independent, and dependent on each other. Because most of R.I.D's roleplay is based out of Outpost Kappa on Kashyyyk ((Talus)), one main division is dedicated to Scout Troopers. These troopers are appropriate to the world of Kashyyyk, and no other organization on Starsider dedicates a unit to them.

Also, be advised that the following information is subject to change. See this official thread on this subject on the Galactic Empire Roleplay Forums.

Scout Troopers
412th Battalion, Cherek Company, 7th Platoon, Scout Lance Resh

This is our focal recruitment point - everyone likes Stormtroopers, but do something a bit different. You are not just a Stormtrooper, you are making a difference.
R.I.D prefers to have at least half, if not a third of our recruits become Scouts. They should also have about a 3:1 ratio against CompForce.

At the moment, R.I.D allows Zabraks into the Corps for the following reasons:

1. We are against being an 'alt PA'. While we do appreciate roleplayers putting their Imperial alts in R.I.D, we prefer to have their mains. With a main, we get to spend time with you OOCly as well as having more opportunities for pick-up RP.

2. There really is not any overt canon argument against Zabraks being the Corps, much like there is no canon argument for Stormtrooper conscripts at G- or T-level. Quite the contrary, SWG is C-level canon, so it can be argued that Zabrak Stormtroopers are possible.

3. Limitations would be imposed, such as a 3:1 ratio of Humans to Zabraks, limited to the enlisted ranks.

Requirements to Join:
- Human/Zabrak
- CL22
- Basic knowledge of Imperial RP
- OOC Interview

CompForce
1295th CompForce Detachment, 2D Squadron

Jathox raised a question about Army or Navy based - I'm leaning towards Army. All "Navy" references in Kappa's history, and even the hangars, are more for I-O-I. If we get a Squadron going again, great, but that's down the road.

This unit is what makes R.I.D unique amongst Imperial roleplayers, however, it is also intended to be elite. This division is primarily meant to lean towards Army activities, as the Imperial organization I-O-I deals with most Navy elements in Outpost Kappa.

Requirements to Join:
- Human only
- CL22
- Thorough knowledge of Imperial RP
- OOC Interview (by Amodeus)/IC Interview (by Jathox)

Imperial Trackers

This is a unique division offers roleplay positions for those who do not fit in either the Scoutrooper Corps of CompForce.

- Imperial Trackers are essentially paid Imperial mercenaries that agree to live in Imperial bases, follow Imperial orders, and carry out low-importance assignments.
- They specialize in hunting, tracking, and scouting with very few restrictions.

Requirements to Join:
- Any species, except Ithorians and Wookiees
- Any CL
- Basic knowledge of Imperial RP
- OOC Interview

If you have any questions about these divisions, please let us know. If you wish to participate in R.I.D roleplay, and none of these divisions seem to fit for you, let us know so that we can discuss your character concept.

Thank you!
Lexx Yovel
Leader of R.I.D