Everyone

A place for members to discuss general information about RID.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Monthigos
Warrant Officer II
Re: Everyone

Post by Monthigos » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:29 pm

I was able to invite without being grouped using the /ginvite command. :D

I don't know what tools you have as a guild leader, but we can set the MOTD. There is a description section that I can't set. We have a recruit rank, member, and lieutenant rank under the officer ranks. I'm not sure if you change the names of the ranks, or if you can limit access to certain ranks. I guess you'll have to get online and see. ;)

Oh and I guess the game is letting me play without the registration key. It must be a grace period for those of us who are waiting for our physical copies in the mail. Not that I've had much time in the last few days to play.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:34 am

Yeah, you didn't know about the grace period? You have until the 22nd to enter you code.

artimaes

Post by artimaes » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:32 am

I have my own guild on my main server, so I can give a bit of insight into the guild system. You can add, remove, and rename guild ranks with the exception of Guildmaster. You can customize the privelages of each rank very well, including seperate rights for viewing chat channels and for speaking in them. Not a whole lot more to ask for really.
Life is service, brothers. Live well, serve well.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:43 am

Thanks for the info Artimaes. Was wondering a bit about that myself.

Otherwise, it does seem rather basic. I take it there's no guild warring system or anything like that?