You'll Never Believe It

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel
You'll Never Believe It

Post by Arev » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:15 pm

A series of OWNZ buildings have started to crop up around West Carova, Tatooine. The city is rank 2 or 3 and located, west of Mos Carova.

Arev
Colonel

Re: You'll Never Believe It

Post by Arev » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Nevermind, false alarm. While there are about three or four buildings that don't 'fit in', none of them can be directly tied to OWNZ, and there definitely isn't enough to take it over.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: You'll Never Believe It

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:27 pm

It certainly wouldn't surprise me! Though I'm glad to hear it's not likely attributed to OWNZ. Yet they should be cautious, and be aware that if they advance, those homes that they envelop may not have the city's best interests in mind.

However, OWNZ is absolutely still insistent on getting a shuttle. It wasn't that long ago that they made a feeble attempt at taking over -AI's- Sparta. I think they're just going about things more quietly and patiently now.

However, for OWNZ to get a shuttle, they'll need to target a level 4 or 5 city... Fort Oasis (not gonna happen lol), Farpoint, Hades, Sarlacc, etc, those places.