Potential Council Applicants

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel
Potential Council Applicants

Post by Arev » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:36 am

Ravce - RID Weaponsmith, active, knowledgeable about his profession and game mechanics, good sense of humor; hasn't been very active recently

Jathox - Previous PA leader, well-articulated, knowledgeable about roleplay, isn't fond of Laryssa either; odd play hours, newer to RID

It would be nice to add someone else to the Council, if anything just to get another voice out there.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: Potential Council Applicants

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:16 am

My eyes tend to be set on Ravce for the time being.

However Jathox looks qualified as well. I know there was some tension between him and RID in the past, but I see that's been reconciled.

I'll see what been keeping Ravce offline lately. If it turns out he can't log on as much as he used to, we can probably set our eyes to Jathox instead.

Also, it also helps to gauge interest. Maybe Ravce isn't even interested in being on the Council. I'll try to test him out and see if he's even open to the prospect.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:54 am

The issues were between him and Victure. In fact, he mentioned to me the only RID members he's ever had a problem with were Victure and Spring'.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:35 pm

Only thing I can think of is that Ravce is like me, he has family in and can hardly get the time to be online. When my brother gets here he will do that to me. Anyways, I believe that we should make some sorta application for the last spot. Like we have for new members. Just a thought.