Weird

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel
Weird

Post by Arev » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Sander posted a thread on SSG earlier today. And in the 40 minutes it took me to get ready for work, not only was the post removed, but his account was deleted as well.

/conspiracy

Jathox

Re: Weird

Post by Jathox » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:41 pm

That is very weird. Did they think he was a troll? It was very earnestly written.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:02 pm

A lot of weird things have been going on.

First, Alveria cant get a username for those forums (you can see the conversation we had about that in her application here), and then 'Grawn' says he was having troubles too.

And then this?

Osar and I were talking about this and he said I should talk with Darillius. I mean, they never actually did get back with me and say RID was welcomed there. But I assumed that because our forums weren't deleted, we were in the green.

Who knows, but something weird is going on there.

Jathox

Post by Jathox » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:44 pm

I have had trouble with those forums. I do have another SSG/Empire account, but it wouldn't let me post on a lot of the other sections. I simply made a new one when I joined RID, rather than go through the process of an admin figuring out the problem.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:01 am

I just logged onto SSG to look at some of the applications, oddly enough mine is missing. I am starting to think if I had anything else posted there, then my account would have met a similar fate as Sander's.

Jathox

Post by Jathox » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:08 am

Osar wrote:I just logged onto SSG to look at some of the applications, oddly enough mine is missing. I am starting to think if I had anything else posted there, then my account would have met a similar fate as Sander's.

It is possible; for some reason that forum can be prone to trouble, and I'm not sure why. It does seem to use an older version of SMF.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:13 am

I found Sander's post. Maybe the forum just had a hiccup. /boggle