Without Lexx

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Arev
Colonel
Without Lexx

Post by Arev » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:34 pm

Ever notice how peaceful it is without Lexx around?

And I can finally do this... *rips pants off* Ahhhh...much better...

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Re: Without Lexx

Post by Osar » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:46 pm

AAAAAHHHHHHHH I'm blind, put'em back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Other than the pasty white ghost, everything is nice and peacefull with out him.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:24 am

Ahaha.

I have to admit I'm very happy right now. I was reading some of Jath's posts on SSG-Empire, and I don't know if he intended this or not, but I had a bit of a revelation. I do want RID RP to succeed, but I carry a very negative stigma. So, I asked him if he wanted to be the new RID Spokesman, acting as chief liaison between various RP groups and such, and he accepted. This will be awesome, very effing awesome. Not so long ago I posted on SSG, "But SSG never forgets," and it's true. Those RPers hold grudges like you would never believe.* He was humble enough to mention that he carries a stigma as well, with Lolaryssa and Crespen (the leader of some minor Rebel PA). Of course, my stigma is an 800lb gorilla compared to his 'fart in church' stigma.

*When I joined the Nightsister forum last year to organize the raid on Dark Coven, Dant, I was walking into a lions den. It was terrible. First, for the record, they invited me, they wanted the Empire to come to Dark Coven. There were a couple folks bitching about how another Imperial PA came into Red Sands, Lok, back in 2007, and how NS should be cautious about inviting the Empire...three years later. Of course, the PA that invaded Red Sands was composed of Iraq/Afganistan vets, so they conducted that invasion just like a RL military operation, and the Red Sands folks (mostly Rebels) bitched. Of course, what happened in March with Dark Coven, was that the Imperials (one of the largest Imperial RP operations in recent Starsider history) went in, hosed everyone down, and 30 minutes after we arrived, *TAD-DAH!* NS had reinforcements there. lol

TL;DR version - we have fresh meat to deal with PMSing Rebels.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:57 pm

Lol well that was an amusing post of his, rebels in general and espicially pvp'ers are like that. But I do say that if he can be a huge help in the RP world I say atleast make him the 2nd in command rep for RP. As I said in one of the other threads I suck at RP. So just give me the pve and pvp world.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:48 pm

Haha, I'm still here! Sort of.

Anyways, Jath as spokesperson could work... I'll just need to get him in this lounge!

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:33 am

You were going to grant him access after you returned, right?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Definitely.

I may be able to do so before my return actually.