Regarding Chiquita

A place for the Regal Executive Council to share and vote on confidential issues.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor
Regarding Chiquita

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:44 am

Before I go on, Chiquita can't see these boards anymore -- so that we may have this discussion without any undue awkwardness.

Essentially, it seems as though Chiquita's real life obligations have prevented him from logging on as much that is needed to perform actively on the Council.

With this in mind, it seems fit to replace him.

This would leave 2 spots left.

Since Orvil is still active, I think the possibility of having him fill one of the spots is still valid. As for the last spot, I'm thinking of leaving that open for now.

If 'Reirae' and his guild Wolf' decided to merge with RID, I'd like to keep open the possibility of having 'Reirae' work with on the Council, assuming he takes the time to fit into RID and is of course willing to take the role.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Re: Regarding Chiquita

Post by Osar » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:54 pm

Ok, I agree with replacing him, but with who I am not certain. Nothing personal, I just don't know anything about Orvil to say I agree with you.

As for 'Reirae', if WOLF' does merge with RID I would say he is an excellent canidate for the job. I have heard some good things about his guild, from my military judgment that reflects directly on his leadership skills.

So my overall view is that it would between you and Amodues' judgement on weather or not you think Orvil is a good replacement, but I do stand up for 'Reirae' cause of the things I have heard about his guild and from what I know about him when I chatted with him.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:47 am

I would support P'nub. But that's it. We don't need anyone else, not at this time, and probably not after the merger (which we should not say, "if we merge, you can sit on the council"). Too many chefs spoil the soup. ;)

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:45 pm

Okay, well if you're good with P'nub/Orvil I can make it official.

I do still feel a fourth Council position is neccesary though. We don't need to rush to fill it though. In the meantime I'll keep Chiquita on the roster.

In my discussions with 'Reirae', I never insinuated that he would get a Council position if he merged. I do hope he decides to have Wolf' merge with us, but I don't want it to be because we're offering him a leadership role.

With that said though, him sitting on the Council is always a potential -- but that's kind of thinking far ahead.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:04 pm

I am was not saying give him the seat right off the bat, I was merely suggesting that he be considered if WOLF' does merge with us. I would like to think it possilbe so that there is vet in leadership position.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:21 pm

Well if Lexx does not mind my saying so, I do believe our friend 'Reirae' will not be joining us. I over heard him talking and other members of WOLF' talking to a member of IBM. From what I seen in my chat box and what I heard in group chat, WOLF' is merging with IBM. Seeing as how things changed, my second choice for the last spot is Ravce, not now, but down the road a little.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Indeed, 'Reirae' and his guild seemed to have merged with IBM (I've Been Mugged). An unfortunate turn of events no doubt, but something inside me said that 'Reirae' would not merge with RID. Rarely do people follow through with those sorts of decisions.

As I said in our discussions in-game, I agree with the possibility of appointing Ravce to the Council in December. He's learned much about SWG, and actively plays. He's also quite comitted to RID and communicative. All traits worthy of the Council.

For now though, we'll watch over him and get him gradually more involved with leadership roles.

And tomorrow or some other time this week, I can sort out getting P'nub on the Council.

Arev
Colonel

Post by Arev » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:42 am

Ravce is still too new. Perhaps a few months down the road we can consider him.

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Well we'd probably wait until around Christmas before fully considering Ravce. That would give him enough time to get settled in, and it'll also give us a better idea of how active he'll be in the longterm.

For now, three active Councilmen should be quite sufficient.

Osar
Staff Sergeant

Post by Osar » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:13 pm

I agree with Lexx in considering Ravce around Christmas, this way we can show confidence in him. I am sure if we do this he will step up to the plate and do his job and preform. This is from what I know of him while in game with him, he has in a short time lvl'ed up 2 toons: 1 lvl 90 trader and 84-85 bh. To me that is very impressive and my reason for my vote for him.