Okay, so..

A place for members to speak about almost anything, at a reasonable level.

Moderator:Lexx Yovel

Xoseh
Major
Okay, so..

Post by Xoseh » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:54 pm

I resubbed, downloaded game data, all that fancy stuff, logged in..

Only to realize Lexx has in fact deguilded me only two days ago. (Technically he unguilded me a day prior to me logging in since I was subbed and logging in yesterday)

How depressing. :( Maybe I can.. be.. recruited again? :P
You have no faith in my ability to resub randomly!

Came back for the space. And my friends, obviously. It seems ONE of my guildmates (you know who you are) thinks I'm never coming back. So why not remove me. Okay, I see how it is. :(

Do we have any shipwrights? I need a Heavy TIE with some awesome parts, because my issused TIE Fighter with prototype weapons isnt cutting it, and I only have 600k, lol. I checked the bazzar for heavy ties, only to find that the cheapest one was in fact 600k.

Help a RID Veteran out? :)

I also saw a lot of interesting changes to space. Tokens for duty missions, which makes the payout seem even more worth it now (Dont ruin the rewards for me, I want it to be a suprise!). Well, I guess that was actually the only changes I've seen, in space or planet-side.

I do hope that when ( or if? :( ) I am recruited again, I can meet all of you new members and go on crazy star wars galaxies adventures with you all!

Edit 1: I have just realized that I assulted this post with smilies. I hope there is no new rule about how many smilies are allowed per post. Don't ban me! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:

Edit 2: This upcoming Monday and through Thursday I will be in Pennsylvania visiting my fiance at school. I will return late Thursday night. Monday and Tuesday I wont be able to log on unfortunately, but early morning Wednesday and Thursday (around 7 AM to 10 AM) I will try to log on.

Also, directed at Lexx:
I don't expect a leadership position, or anything more than the guild drunk. :P However, I will try to start organizing things, such as Geo Cave runs, DWB Runs, etc. I don't know if they hold any vaule anymore, but nevertheless it is always fun to run through the old precu stuff. Plus, I need help crafting another Jetpack. :)

<3

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Re: Okay, so..

Post by Lexx Yovel » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:11 am

Rofl, good timing Xoseh.

I was even thinking, "Hmm... should I really remove him? Watch he'll come back tomorrow."

Anyways, we'll be more than happy to bring you back :P

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Tsk tsk Lexx. You should have known better. :P

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:04 pm

I GUESS NO ONE ELSE MISSED ME. :(

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Nonsence! Just not many regular forum users. That will change though! Anyways as soon as we see you we will recruit ya. Space is fun and it would be cool to get ya in on that

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:18 am

Unfortunately the wifi on campus does not want to connect to my computer, and the IT people wont help me unless I wipe my hard drive and pay for an anti-vius software that they make every student who goes to this school purchase. So, i'll try to log in tonight if I'm not completely tired. Leaving around 8 PM tonight to head back home for a for hour car ride :| If I dont get to log in tonight, then I'll definitely see you tomorrow.

And yes, hopefully the activeness of this forum does change!

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:59 am

Well I will try to catch ya then!

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:10 pm

I should be logged in most of today trying to work on space. I really need to stop dropping ace pilot and releveling, lol.

Someone mentioned daily redoable quests given by nym for RE'able parts? Do you know anything about those?

Lexx Yovel
RID Leader/Mayor

Post by Lexx Yovel » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:31 pm

I know that the Nym's Starmap quest is repeatable.

The Nym who shows up in the Hotel in Narmle though, not on Lok.

Xoseh
Major

Post by Xoseh » Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:40 pm

Hmm, alright thanks!